Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Allegedly I've violated but I'm innocent!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Today when I started my game I got this popup message saying that I've violated the terms of my account, but I'm at a loss to understand why - it's on a stationary PC that never moves from its place and never goes into hibernation or anything like that, and I haven't changed my time settings either! Now all my neighbours are missing, and so is my alliance, the event is not there and I was going to spend today finishing my Apogee missions with QLs... Arrrrgh!

I'm furious because in the last few days I bought the space museum AND 102 greenies! Why on earth would I want to risk that by cheating in any way?

I'm furious and it helps venting here, perhaps it's also possible to have my ticket pushed??? Ticket number is 818778. Thanks!
/Wilma

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Today when I started my game I got this popup message saying that I've violated the terms of my account, but I'm at a loss to understand why - it's on a stationary PC that never moves from its place and never goes into hibernation or anything like that, and I haven't changed my time settings either! Now all my neighbours are missing, and so is my alliance, the event is not there and I was going to spend today finishing my Apogee missions with QLs... Arrrrgh!

I'm furious because in the last few days I bought the space museum AND 102 greenies! Why on earth would I want to risk that by cheating in any way?

I'm furious and it helps venting here, perhaps it's also possible to have my ticket pushed??? Ticket number is 818778. Thanks!
/Wilma
It never ceases to amaze me why they keep banning innocents while huge culprits get away with it!? All your Alliance buddies are keeping our fingers crossed that the issue will be resolved soon!
/Cajsa

It never ceases to amaze me why they keep banning innocents while huge culprits get away with it!? All your Alliance buddies are keeping our fingers crossed that the issue will be resolved soon!
/Cajsa
Quite honestly dont make a storm about a glitch. It happens to everyone. Nothing to do with cheating. Its the only message gi has. They should have one that says "sorry we have discoverd a small problem with your game" . Take a screenshot of your automatic time setup page to show your time is set to automatuc update. Send it to them and the game wil be restored within a couple of days. Its a frequent theme bought up and absolutely nothing to shout about!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Quite honestly dont make a storm about a glitch. It happens to everyone. Nothing to do with cheating. Its the only message gi has. They should have one that says "sorry we have discoverd a small problem with your game" . Take a screenshot of your automatic time setup page to show your time is set to automatuc update. Send it to them and the game wil be restored within a couple of days. Its a frequent theme bought up and absolutely nothing to shout about!
Normally I wouldn't shout, but 2 or 3 days' waiting to get back in isn't good enough when I've spent so much real money on airport cash and event buildings that they entice you to buy. A response time of 2-3 days would be OK for a game that's completely free of charge and no in-game items are offered for sale. In this case, they keep selling in-game items and cash, in which case they should have a support organisation to match it, i.e. 2-3 hours' response time, not 2-3 days! They might also want to look into what triggers their servers to ban someone - if the glitch is that common, perhaps they could save some valuable time by altering the banning triggers - e.g. no lock-out if the user has a smallish passenger count...?

In this case, it also affects the alliance I'm in for the next week if I don't get my account restored by end of today.

Normally I wouldn't shout, but 2 or 3 days' waiting to get back in isn't good enough when I've spent so much real money on airport cash and event buildings that they entice you to buy. A response time of 2-3 days would be OK for a game that's completely free of charge and no in-game items are offered for sale. In this case, they keep selling in-game items and cash, in which case they should have a support organisation to match it, i.e. 2-3 hours' response time, not 2-3 days! They might also want to look into what triggers their servers to ban someone - if the glitch is that common, perhaps they could save some valuable time by altering the banning triggers - e.g. no lock-out if the user has a smallish passenger count...?

In this case, it also affects the alliance I'm in for the next week if I don't get my account restored by end of today.
I think you will find its happened to almost everyone on here. You can save time by sending a screenshot of your automatic time update page. Otherwise its just patience.

Quite honestly dont make a storm about a glitch
Tbh I’m with the OP on this one. During a time limited event, a player who can’t complete it in the 30 minutes it took you or I is much more affected if it becomes 30% shorter.

The level of aggression in the blocked message is inappropriately high for me, when it’s normally not the player as far as I can see. I think @Ur-quan is something to do with community relations, maybe he could look at whether the message should be changed to something less confrontational. I believe he’s due in the forum at some point on Friday afternoon!

Tbh I’m with the OP on this one. During a time limited event, a player who can’t complete it in the 30 minutes it took you or I is much more affected if it becomes 30% shorter.

The level of aggression in the blocked message is inappropriately high for me, when it’s normally not the player as far as I can see. I think @Ur-quan is something to do with community relations, maybe he could look at whether the message should be changed to something less confrontational. I believe he’s due in the forum at some point on Friday afternoon!
Have to learn to ignore the message, jump through the hoops and get the game back.

Sure change the message but doubt they can identify at that point why the problem occured. So everyone gets the rude mesage. Send the screenshot and get on with it!

Top Bottom