Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All Friends Got Deleted

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
Everyone,
I am new to the forum and the game. I have been playing about a week and only adding the friends that the game suggests. I logged in today to find them all gone. Now that I have found the forums, I would like to add some players that can help me along in the journey. Please see the details of what I need and can gift in the signature. Thank you.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Everyone,
I am new to the forum and the game. I have been playing about a week and only adding the friends that the game suggests. I logged in today to find them all gone. Now that I have found the forums, I would like to add some players that can help me along in the journey. Please see the details of what I need and can gift in the signature. Thank you.
Send me an invite, i can send the subwoofer

suzy

350+ Star Club
Everyone,

Sent you a request !!

Everyone,
Hi! I just send you a request, if you're still interested

Everyone,
will send invites from both games

Top Bottom