Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Airship Store - out of stock items

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
For the last few visits one item, Mystery Bonus for coins, appears as out of stock before you make any purchases. This was a really useful way to be able to use coins and I cannot see why it has been effectively "removed". I realise the $3 option is still there but I do not want to waste precious airport cash on uncertain purchases - if I could choose the power up at this price I might go for it but not when it is pot luck as to whether you get anything useful. Please bring back the power up for coins and make it out of stock only when people have purchased one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
For the last few visits one item, Mystery Bonus for coins, appears as out of stock before you make any purchases. This was a really useful way to be able to use coins and I cannot see why it has been effectively "removed". I realise the $3 option is still there but I do not want to waste precious airport cash on uncertain purchases - if I could choose the power up at this price I might go for it but not when it is pot luck as to whether you get anything useful. Please bring back the power up for coins and make it out of stock only when people have purchased one.
Mystery bonus and duty free out of stock in windows again,working fine on my android tablets.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@gbswales , @killer , @Phyllo

1) Close the game
2) disconnect the internet (eg turn on airplane mode or disconnect the cable)
3) open the game
4) try to open Duke's store, it won't work.
5) close the game
6) reconnect the internet
7) open the game
8) Duke's store now works as expected

Maybe some of the steps can be skipped, I don't quite understand how it works. Seems to be non-exploitable, that is it works only once per Duke's visit, as it should be.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

Maybe some of the steps can be skipped, I don't quite understand how it works. Seems to be non-exploitable, that is it works only once per Duke's visit, as it should be.

I followed all the steps and it works, thanks!

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

This tip just made my day, Duke was restocked again and I can contue flying maps. Thanks! :D

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

Thanks for the tip Agent L, now I can buy on Duke's store after two week can not buy from it.

Device
  1. Windows PC

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

Thank you worked a treat.

facepalm_80_anim_gif.gif

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

Duke has been out of stock on everything that I normally would purchase for the last two weeks. I tried your fix several times but it didn't work. Got any more ideas?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Duke has been out of stock on everything that I normally would purchase for the last two weeks. I tried your fix several times but it didn't work. Got any more ideas?
Unfortunately, no.

This is actually a pretty well know glitch that allows people to visit Duke unlimited times when he's in town. Not sure if you should be sharing this info publicly @Agent_L .
Well, I was convinced it was not exploitable and even said that - until you've revealed it publicly : )

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs

1) Close the game
3) open the game
5) close the game
7) open the game

it worked more than once for me - not that I will exploit it - just curiouis

Top Bottom