Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame Alliance

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How do we move up from an alliance of 4 members to add a 5th etc.

you work your way up the alliance ladder but increasing the number of people flown. the more people flown means that you reputation points.
After a certain number of points, ytou go up a level which allows you to add another member.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
If you check the alliance tab where you see owner and level there is a blue bar in the middle that gives you a number like xxx/xxx thats what you currently have and what you need for next level. Not sure about how many points you get per week but if not in top 100 I'd say its like 1-2 points per week.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If you check the alliance tab where you see owner and level there is a blue bar in the middle that gives you a number like xxx/xxx thats what you currently have and what you need for next level. Not sure about how many points you get per week but if not in top 100 I'd say its like 1-2 points per week.

This is the beginning of the 4th week for The LG Alliance (four members) and we have not received any points so far, I'm assuming you need to finish in the top 100 to get some points to progress the bar - (@BelleAIr @CoachBissett and @Troglodyte69 for your information)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
This is the beginning of the 4th week for The LG Alliance (four members) and we have not received any points so far, I'm assuming you need to finish in the top 100 to get some points to progress the bar - (@BelleAIr @CoachBissett and @Troglodyte69 for your information)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Dont know what you need to rank to get points but its lower then 100 atleast, if not no one would be able to level up pretty much but I'm sure someone more experienced can chip in on that part (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Nope, Cap, you need at least a top 300 (or 250) to get one experience point.
Top 100 will net you 5 points. Top 50 will give you 8 points. Top 20 and higher assumably more...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Nope, Cap, you need at least a top 300 (or 250) to get one experience point.
Top 100 will net you 5 points. Top 50 will give you 8 points. Top 20 and higher assumably more...

Good morning - I had a feeling I would be hearing from you with regards to my post of yesterday, my thanks for your time with this. Do you know what 300 (or 250) equates to, in terms of passenger numbers? Hope your well

@BelleAIr - @Troglodyte69 - @CoachBissett - for your information.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Btw my alliance was 360-370 last two weeks and we gained 1 point each week. We carried like 130.000 passengers last week.

Many thanks for your post and for the data, it is very useful to know this. We, The LG Alliance, group of flyers have yet to reach 100,000 passengers with just four flyers. This type of information provided by you and by @Wasted Eagle - should really be listed in the Alliances, under a newly created 4th tab - additional information - I should not have to go fishing for the information, although it is always good to hear from forum members. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

CeNedraLessien

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
CeNedraLessien
Username
CeNedraLessien
Many thanks for your post and for the data, it is very useful to know this. We, The LG Alliance, group of flyers have yet to reach 100,000 passengers with just four flyers. This type of information provided by you and by @Wasted Eagle - should really be listed in the Alliances, under a newly created 4th tab - additional information - I should not have to go fishing for the information, although it is always good to hear from forum members. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Also you can check with this weeks current numbers where are you on the list from ratings part ;) so you can guess where you'll end up

Free2Play said they were going to fiddle with the alliances this year.

The first time we reached top 100 was flying 200k. Today you'll need over 400k to do so. It makes sense but it's hard for the starting alliances...
Yes, they really need to! It is really not a fair thing to compare an alliance of 4 with an alliance of 20. (we are not even considering who are in the alliance of 20 ;) )
Getting on the leaderboard to earn pts becomes harder and harder as those that started before you are gaining more people and becoming a greater opponent that can't even be competed with. You don't put a heavy weight boxer in the arena with a flyweight unless you are hoping to see the little guy get snapped in half.

Top Bottom