Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame Alliance

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I've sent a request to join in. I can contribute with about 10,000 passengers per day

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Jacoby17
Hi my name is Jacoby17. I am level 17 and am very active on the game. Never been a part of an alliance but I know I would do well in helping you guys accumulate passengers. Would you let me join?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Jacoby17
So far we have Blue Jay and aa23.

Anyone is more then welcome to join and see how high we can rank the official forum alliance!

Hi my name is Jacoby17. I am level 17 and am very active on the game. Never been a part of an alliance but I know I would do well in helping you guys accumulate passengers. Would you let me join?

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11

I add you as a friend and send an alliance request if you are still interested. Name of the alliance is Fly-Inn

Device
  1. Android
Username
Tabor Mills
The alliance is currently full, only allowed 4 members to start with. As soon as our allowance increases i'll get you added. :)
Thanks, I like the game and I'm a hard core gamer, is there any other way to communicate with other players? I use Line app in other games.

Top Bottom