Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

volly

150+ Star Club
You know what is really sad? The fact this person went thru all the trouble to automate this thinking it makes them important. The fact is hardly anyone cares and with all that automation they most likely can't play the game manually at all for it would most likely break stuff.
Imagine what this person could do if they decide to be constructive.

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play
I don't see as how this is even possible 18 million +????.
IMPOSSIBLE.JPG
UPTODATE WITH BOGUS ALLAINCE CHEATERS.JPG
UPTODATE WITH BOGUS ALLAINCE CHEATERS.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

Strange.JPG
Funny how you could see the stats of this alliance I circled, and posted about last week here in this forum. yet now out of the entire 100 on the list, this is the only one you cannot view their stats.
I no longer see them in top 100 this week.

Device
  1. Android
Username
SV670
okay so there is a "cheater" who within a matter of hours completed 338 flights in a few hours to Albuquerque on Mobile games. His name is "aDarekk VR"
Is there a way to check him out at all? Because he is ruining the top 100 ratings...

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
With enough stored fuel, 13 of each plane, 13 runways, family ticket and alarm clocks you can do about 500 flights in about 1 and a half hours. It's a long hour and a half but if you wanna do alliance maps then it's the most efficient way for little amount of maps.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
With enough stored fuel, 13 of each plane, 13 runways, family ticket and alarm clocks you can do about 500 flights in about 1 and a half hours. It's a long hour and a half but if you wanna do alliance maps then it's the most efficient way for little amount of maps.
And while bonuses last :)

Top Bottom