Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
if you see on jet destination usename !alvinna flying more then 4000 destination last week
1527 flight - South observatory
1284 flight - Rome
887 Flight - Rio
393 Flight - Canary Island

and 574 Flight - North Observatory
Not sure he/she cheat or not but she/he has fantastic number of flight (imo)

maybe many more
Screenshot_2016-03-22-11-06-58.png
Screenshot_2016-03-22-11-09-39.png
Screenshot_2016-03-22-11-08-42.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
if you see on jet destination usename !alvinna flying more then 4000 destination last week
1527 flight - South observatory
1284 flight - Rome
887 Flight - Rio
393 Flight - Canary Island

and 574 Flight - North Observatory
Not sure he/she cheat or not but she/he has fantastic number of flight (imo)

maybe many more View attachment 3035 View attachment 3036 View attachment 3037
@Khiez
Send your report plus screenshots to GI support. Sometimes they do nothing, but sometimes they stop the player if the player is really cheating and not spending real money. It's worth a try.
Cheers,
Tom

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Wow now I understand why I didnt finish 3rd last week on Rome!!! :( Out of the blue in the last hour you get a +200flghts in 1 ten minute update?! :S anyway still proud I got some silver coins in my first week in the game Reported that player btw but Mary didnt really get it! She rarely does btw! Hehe

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
The answer says "they are not flying". Well if they aren't flying then how or why are they the number 1 alliance?
That happened to me once when my game crushed and I was in that bug. Until resolution I tested it a little bit - bug was that every time I opened the game game returned to same point whatever I did (no progress). What happened was that if I returned my flights they were counted into rankings (didn't check the alliance count but probably the same). So I reported the bug to GI and the way of affecting the rankings.
Bottom line was that I could spend everything I had and upon next opening I was at the same point as before.
Win phone is the only platform where you cannot do backup by yourself.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I agree that messing with the game code to gain advantage would be cheating, after all I don't own the game code (even though I feel like I have paid for it many times over!) however I am a little less certain when it comes to exploiting a bug - ie doing something that I am allowed to do in the game that results in receiving more than I expect. Games companies are by nature out to rip us off when they can (think about the carefully placed pop ups which are easy to click on by mistake or the payments taken without any second check that you intended to purchase) they HOPE that players will be careless and spend more than they intended - this is why they use virtual currency instead of real cash - with real cash they would be required to be more open. If your ATM suddenly started giving you £20 but only recording £10 on your account I wonder how many "honest" people would report it? My point here is that a good many people would consider exploiting a bug as "fair game" and would not think of other players as "victims".
I wonder how many of the people complaining here about "cheats" are also downloading videos and music on line from illegitimate sources?

guys,i need a dispatcher console,textbook,powerful radio transmitter,projecter,computer,Guestbook,Copy machine,Slide rule,Landing lamp
My friend code;20wp6ao6
username;fateh734765ezqph
I can give bath towel,welder,fuel catalyst,Paint,Fuel,Computer,Great shots,Landing Lamp,Copy machine,Sandbag,Fuel20 units,Powerful radio transmitter,Video wall robot tester and many other items
Contact immediately if you need any resources from me
Umm, no.

volly

150+ Star Club
Player name: Hans attitude In
Alliance: Pinokkio
Issue: 11514944 passangers for a week????? Over 11 million????
Do the math. I did the math. That just isn't possible unless one cheats. Even if ONLY flying Condors for the week you would need to fly 15,354 flights. (11514944 ÷ 750 passengers per Condor)
Even with a fuel ring and fuel alone makes this impossible ....how will one get enough passengers?
Also, even though he has a number of runways, it takes time to stage the plane for flight. You want to tell me he did this manually over 15 thousand times in a row?

Screenshot_20170603-071754.png

Last edited:

volly

150+ Star Club
As a coder and developer, I'm dumbfounded as to how cheating like this can't easily be detected. Running a report, and simply setting thresholds on if an account needs to be looked at more closely.... this is trivial in nature. It would at most take less than an hour or so a week to do this sort of maintenance by one person.
Now i have no idea the workload the developers are under but a simple way to handle it would be to have 2 or 3 trusted players be given access to the reports area and they can do the work. In exchange they get paid in greenies. The amount of time between them would be trivial and most of the cheaters would be caught.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
As a coder and developer, I'm dumbfounded as to how cheating like this can't easily be detected. Running a report, and simply setting thresholds on if an account needs to be looked at more closely.... this is trivial in nature. It would at most take less than an hour or so a week to do this sort of maintenance by one person.
Now i have no idea the workload the developers are under but a simple way to handle it would be to have 2 or 3 trusted players be given access to the reports area and they can do the work. In exchange they get paid in greenies. The amount of time between them would be trivial and most of the cheaters would be caught.
Very simple: this is offline game with an online top100 chart. Server doesn't have information what you're doing. They just see the game reporting "I did X flights" so they have to trust the client on that. There is no data to cross-check. Read my link about CowReborn, it explains how such numbers can be made legitimately, so the number alone is not enough to prove cheating.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
GI needs you.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Very simple: this is offline game with an online top100 chart. Server doesn't have information what you're doing. They just see the game reporting "I did X flights" so they have to trust the client on that. There is no data to cross-check. Read my link about CowReborn, it explains how such numbers can be made legitimately, so the number alone is not enough to prove cheating.
I still don't understand how the off line thing works. I lost over 10 flights on my alliance missions simply because I didn't have service when I clicked on returning flight. How can they play off line and still get credit for alliance flights? The thing I like about the new alliance missions is that cheaters don't affect my ability to get the bonuses and earn the points like the old system did.

volly

150+ Star Club
I disagree. There IS data to cross check. Its a simple matter of knowing what consumables are available, what supplies you have, and how fast you can do things. A SIMPLE checker can be put into the game to validate this. I write code. I KNOW this can be done so as to say they can't - that is incorrect. Its just math and simple math at that.
I can't tell you the number of times a developer says they "can't" do something for they claim it isn't possible. Time and time again the reason for this "can't" is legacy thinking. For example I had a group of developers when asked to do something came back claiming they could not do it. I wrote a prototype in 48 hours and came back to them and told them to do what I built. They were dumbfounded and stunned as to how simple the solution was. This solution was used in a top 20 U.S. bank for years and was responsible for processing billions of $$$$.
Don't tell me it can't when I KNOW it can. It isn't hard.

volly

150+ Star Club
And I thought of another way to do it. Have a log file showing when each file took place. Fuel used, type of plane, Hanger the plane was housed in, passengers, fuel available in both the warehouse and ready to use, greenies available, number of runways available at that moment, and time stamps when the flight took off and landed are recorded. Before the scores are uploaded to the server the game (client side) does a audit to look for "illegalities" like:
  • was greenies ever used to buy fuel and does that match what the server says?
  • do the time stamps show more flights taking off than number of runways in a given time period?
  • Was the amount of fuel not going down as expected?
  • It takes so many seconds for a plane to be fueled and loaded before takeoff and so many seconds before you can use fuel to complete the flight. Was that specific plane making too many flights in a certain time period?
These are just a few variables (There are many more) you can check on the client side that would stop the cheating in its tracks.

Top Bottom