Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Reporting cheaters. Should be useless but don't I have to do something when bend down and.. hm.. attacked from behind. Not got relaxed and had pleasure, I suppose.

Columbia Airline - the old cheater I had him many times in my thorough reports when I tried to get some positive reaction from GI. Nil, "They're all fair players". He's still here spending his millions of barrels and passenger packs. For example, this time he made 400 flights to Moscow overnight and other lines.
#Guido NL - his city is very small as I can see him being my neighbor and hardly allows him to make hundreds of flights in many directions with heavy planes.

Even though the exploit with getting free Fuel3 and Pass5 had been closed in December update millions F3 and P5 take time to be spent and these guys still harassing fair players in Rankings.

08_AC_Cheaters.png

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
There is a new type of cheaters harassing PC Space Rankings. GI plucks out one cheater a year not giving a crap about the problem so my reporting is surely pointless.
"air sicily" makes 50-100 launches a week with puny level 41 and even lower before. I've been watching him for 5 weeks already.
How has he got close to unlimited space collections and space fuel reserve?
userspeedster - makes a bit less launches but about 20 times more than he should do with his modest level.
There was another monster like them sk2000 but he's taking a break probably.

09_AC_Space_Cheaters.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What do you guys think about this ? This guy has more than 200 hangars in his game
@Radu81
Having more than 12 regular hangars (not counting Santa or Military Hangars) is not possible within the rules of the game. This is obviously a hack. I suggest you send this file and your information to GI and see what they have to say about it. Please let us know their reply!
Cheers,
Tom

Yes,I did that.I reported this player to GI. support team last week and I send all those picture that I posted here but I didn't got any reply from Support team.Before I reported I send a private message on facebook to Aj from Immortals alliance and he told to developer and he told me that is banned.
I check every day from my second game but I see that is still playing and is upgrading all hangars level 5 to level 6.That's all I know.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Where this player gather fuel for those 200 hangars/planes.
Lets say he need 30 fuel per plane on average, it is 6000 fuel only to lift all of them. Hangars are the least problem in his game.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Where this player gather fuel for those 200 hangars/planes.
Lets say he need 30 fuel per plane on average, it is 6000 fuel only to lift all of them. Hangars are the least problem in his game.

Agree, what's the point you have 200 hangars if you don't have fuel , better you have 200 fuel station and 12 hangars, after this you will see many player hack the game and build 200 fuel station

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
No worries about fuel,if is a hacker he has fuel,passengers,greens and coins in large amounts like this 99999999999999999
I was checking his game today and I notice that he added more hangars level 5

If he have everything and simply using rent plane are better to play, this type of hacker which hack game but not to play, just to prove him self that he can hack the game.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Radu81, that player is blocked which means that player won't be able to participate in rankings and restricted from other social features of the Game. However he can continue playing the game and devolp his city. We can't stop him from playing the game.

Hey Free2Play, another instance or a progeny of the legendary ANDERL shows up on the World Map:
Player "abyss" has submitted astonishing results traditionally during just last 2 days solely:
Mogadishu : 149, 1st place
Ibiza : 209, 1st place
Yekaterinburg : 167, 1st place
Anchorage : 211, 1st place
Lisbon : 144, 1st place
Dakar : 207, 1st place
Frankfurt : 512, 1st place
Minneapolis : 193, 1st place
Beijing : 182, 1st place

1979(!) flights in total
267,165 Fuel total
692,650 pax in total
+ consider the frequency of Falcons to break (sic!) and repair for 3 greens
Capture.jpg

"But wait, there is more!"(c) + there are also several 1st places after him in Iceland, Berlin, Nepal, and Hong Kong not counted above.

we are curious if GI is able to conduct a check on this player and enlighten if he is a true champion and a Style Icon to do a Houdini. Thanks!
I also reported this player to Gi with screen shots. So glad this players was dealt with

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
To all: Just for an information... I have done about 460 flights to Caracas and in the weekly ranking it shows 1514 flights...So this is another example of a bug with the game...I have wrote to GI to let them know about that bug but... Sometime in this game, it happens that there are bugs instantly in the game and we don't know why and when it comes...Just hoping that those bugs won't repeat

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I second for "#Guido NL", I found his city ridiculously small for one who is successfully competing with others on Giant and Falcon destinations:
OPebI8aL.jpg

YgemYQT2.jpg

wQIacHSD.jpg

b2sV4dnc.jpg

JcsAMrc9.jpg

V2mWCtgE.jpg

sSxLiARp.jpg

Mod edit tag removed, Please do not tag freetoplay directly, just post in thread, he monitors this thread regularly.

So there's nothing was done about this fantastic player? His new achievements are pretty impressive:
f27368f24f.jpg

Also, these three players currently terrorize almost entire World Map visible from Windows platform:
c295c634be.jpg

On the Week 11 these three names can be found in top places for 30 different destinations. Is GI able to conduct a simple check for those players?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom