Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@Agent_L, No I believe this makes sense, since GI has proposed themselves on this board to file a suspicious activity, see the free2play recent posts. Besides of that - my intentions is to post such players, and GI is to check them, we don't need any tools. And why are you opposing anti-cheating initiatives?

Last edited:

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Another player has just emerged out of nowhere last Friday evening and quickly took the 1st place on almost all Giant destinations on the World Map:

"MAX20FUEL" aka "!!AIR FORCE ONE"
Caracas :186, 1st place
Plesetsk :71, 1st place
Oslo :114, 1st place
Melbourne :25, 2nd place
Yokohama :53, 1st place
Bogota :22, 1st place

A Giant flight takes 50 of fuel to start and 100 to complete = 150 fuel per a flight; and 500 pax per a flight.
This player was no show anywhere on the World Map the whole week, and all of a sudden has submitted 235,500 passengers and 70,650 Fuel during a couple of hours Friday evening. How's that look to you Free2Play?

Last edited:
Actually in these forums you are highly unlikely to find a lynching mob. Now if you want to put that thread you referred to as an example fine lets look at that a bit more. If you saw the explanation of how and why he was able to do what he did. It becomes apparent that this is a one off occurrence that in 99% of cases would indicate cheating.

The vast majority of cheaters accused within these forums are players that have dominated the world map. This domination happened not once or twice but literally every week for months. My conservative estimate was an expense of around several thousand dollars every month. Now could someone actually be spending that kind of money on something with such a small return? Absolutely, though it is very unlikely and absolutely should be reported.

Another issue reported here at times has to do with the buildings. When a player finds a person with 84 hangars along with 10 level 5 and 6 runways and 7 level 4's thrown in for good measure. They deserve any wrath brought down on them by GI. You know there was a bug that let players build 10 of many buildings instead of the normal 6. However, I submit to you that any player with 84 hangars is a cheat pure and simple just as Anderl who dominated the world map was absolutely a cheat.

Now one last little tidbit about the thread we were suppose to learn something from. If you read the entire story of what happened you will see that GI was suspicious of the actions as well. However, the explanation was plausible and the vast majority accepted that for the truth. After all of that pointers were given on how to appear supernatural. Not one of those pointers will produce much success over what is normally achieved within the game. In other words it has some nice pointers for newer players but very little to actually appear supernatural.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Now one last little tidbit about the thread we were suppose to learn something from. If you read the entire story of what happened you will see that GI was suspicious of the actions as well.
I think you draw completely different conclusions from that thread than I did.
GI was not "suspicious". GI gave him the shitloads of items and cash and then banned him for using those very items they just gave him. This clearly shows that they can't be trusted on taking appropriate actions. They're completely misguided in their suspicions. This is why I am calling for nothing but moderation.

I understand what you're saying about 84 hangars or dominating world ranking for months. And I agree with you that some of those are clear indications of cheat. However, the problem is that no such thing was reported here so far - only a guy who used 55k of extra fuel in a week (if you assume innocence).

I am playing online games since almost 20 years. And this happens all the time, everywhere - someone is bound to be so good that others think it's impossible. Be it Quake, mmorpgs or Farmville. There is no reason to believe this community is miraculously immune to the problem everyone has.

Hey, I am a noob with 5 planes - yet I manage to win gold every week without using any extra fuel. Sounds like a cheat, right?

This is the problem with lynching mob - they don't think they're lynching, they think they're just.

Everything I call for is to think twice before playing sheriff.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your position. My main point was within this forum, not within the game itself, you are not likely to find a lynch mob. Quite often when someone makes a post like this players here defend the fact that what is being shown is indeed possible. As far as playing 20 years though it has relevance, most here are older and many have gamed even longer than 20 years. I personally have had a PC in my house since 1974 so understand quite well about players who are just that good. The thing with this game skill and being good has little to do with what is possible. Knowledge of the game is the only main differential between players.

In this specific case I would not say this player is a cheat. I would, however, keep an eye out for similar outcomes from them. Because in the end you can be as good as you want at this game. But fuel will always be a deciding factor and is definitely a limited commodity over the long run. As far as, GI banning him for using what they gave him. It just further shows the glaring issues with their customer support. But in all fairness at times customer support is much better. The fact you can not trust them as you say, leads to more credence that knowledgeable players do their best to try and report the obvious.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
My experience shows that this kind of behavior is rather typical for support. They are under constant fire for not banning cheaters enough. So when someone is getting handed over to them on a silver plate, they perform summary execution rather than assume innocence and look for proper evidence.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
As someone who has been slandered this would do nothing except accusing people who may be innocent. Also I am now being unfairly accused of cheating twice in a week with the time traveler message when the only thing I did was buy way more greenies than I should have and rented way more planes than I should have trying to get the hydroponic greenhouse from Sacramento (and renting way more planes than I should have to go to Iceland when I was in the lead - before someone else send 300 planes to take over the top spot - I won't compete with that)

If you are going to accuse someone of cheating, you better have the facts.

Actually the original post and "time traveler" bug within game are completely different issues.
As I have told you several times now, many players have wrongly received the time traveler message.
Every player that has received this message also received the exact same canned form letters
you were sent. Personally I like to think this is more a problem of translation of what they wanted
to say versus what they actually say. I am also sure no forum lynch mob jumped on the you are a cheat bandwagon.
In fact I believe you received support from forum members and explanations to what was happening.
In any case this entire subject is of little interest to me so I will move on as my views on this have
been explained. :cool:

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Some time ago, there was a bug on windows pc version. The bug was that when you use your last fual barrol (such as the facebook thing) the barrol remains for the cost of 0. It did not disappear as normaly is, when you use your last item. No it remains and could use repeatly. Say if you click it a 1000 times. You get 1000 fuel items. In that period, a lot of person where cheating. In the wold map, you could see 500+ to destination with the 747 plane. GI fixed the bug, but did not do anything to the cheaters. Bug was operational for 2 weeks and in those 2 weeks, same persons got the same higscore.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hey Free2Play, another instance or a progeny of the legendary ANDERL shows up on the World Map:
Player "abyss" has submitted astonishing results traditionally during just last 2 days solely:
Mogadishu : 149, 1st place
Ibiza : 209, 1st place
Yekaterinburg : 167, 1st place
Anchorage : 211, 1st place
Lisbon : 144, 1st place
Dakar : 207, 1st place
Frankfurt : 512, 1st place
Minneapolis : 193, 1st place
Beijing : 182, 1st place

1979(!) flights in total
267,165 Fuel total
692,650 pax in total
+ consider the frequency of Falcons to break (sic!) and repair for 3 greens
Capture.jpg

"But wait, there is more!"(c) + there are also several 1st places after him in Iceland, Berlin, Nepal, and Hong Kong not counted above.

we are curious if GI is able to conduct a check on this player and enlighten if he is a true champion and a Style Icon to do a Houdini. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom