Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Timer

Made a small windows application to keep track on when the event buildings come off cooldown. Thought someone might think it is useful so I am sharing it.

upload_2019-2-12_15-2-26.png

upload_2019-2-12_15-4-1.png

Short help:
Column 1: Radio button to select a building
Column 2: The kind of building (cd on building)
Column 3: Resets the timer to the buildings cd. For example if you reset 0:15 hour clock resets to 15 minutes.
Column 4: Time left before it comes off cooldown

Dropdowns at the bottom makes it possible to set a specific time to a selected building. For example if start the application and it is only 2 hours left on the 4 hour building you can set it by the dropdowns.

When something is ready it turns green.

You can grab it on my OneDrive if you are interested in trying it.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhBfzyW4f8iwhJt81VCnB7C5_7VZ-A

/Crimdrac

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-12_15-3-50.png
    upload_2019-2-12_15-3-50.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 124
Made a small windows application to keep track on when the event buildings come off cooldown. Thought someone might think it is useful so I am sharing it.

View attachment 18219

View attachment 18221

Short help:
Column 1: Radio button to select a building
Column 2: The kind of building (cd on building)
Column 3: Resets the timer to the buildings cd. For example if you reset 0:15 hour clock resets to 15 minutes.
Column 4: Time left before it comes off cooldown

Dropdowns at the bottom makes it possible to set a specific time to a selected building. For example if start the application and it is only 2 hours left on the 4 hour building you can set it by the dropdowns.

When something is ready it turns green.

You can grab it on my OneDrive if you are interested in trying it.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhBfzyW4f8iwhJt81VCnB7C5_7VZ-A

/Crimdrac
Good job (y)
Thanks.

Top Bottom