Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I would like to know in regards to the space ship portion of the game, how come it does not have a manufacturing facility for the player could have the option to produce all the items needed for launch? So far I had 2 failed launches and its irritating.

If you review the helicopter portion, its great because the player is totally responsible for the products needed for a successful flight. A response is appreciated.
You should start by joining other neighbors flights instead of starting your own
Read the guides in
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/
Add neighbors from the forum, then you can communicate with them
Keep an eye on the launches part of the forum
If you have a specific question, open your own thread in this section, don’t add a new question to this general thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Welcome to the new Airport City Questions Section!

When you post a question in this section of the forum, other members will be able to answer and then select what they believe is the best answer by clicking on the "Best Answer" button on the left hand side. You can see the button highlighted in the screen shot below by the red box.

The best answers will then be shown underneath the first post.

View attachment 1356
Popular Questions & Answers will then be added to the Airport City FAQ.

Dave

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hi i'm sure this question has been posted allready but i cant seem to find it, here it is: i still have only runway 5 due to lack of coins whilst on level 72..

does this mean i cannot land the red lunar spaceship when finished?
Iow: do i need the level 6 or 7 runway to land, many thanks for an answer.

Hi i'm sure this question has been posted allready but i cant seem to find it, here it is: i still have only runway 5 due to lack of coins whilst on level 72..

does this mean i cannot land the red lunar spaceship when finished?
Iow: do i need the level 6 or 7 runway to land, many thanks for an answer.
You need runway level 5 to land red shuttle.
Or higher :)

What does "Very Seldom" actually mean? We've flown over 500 flights to Tel Aviv, and still only have 2 hotel soaps. At this rate, we'll need to fly over 4000 flights to get our 10 soaps. That seems a bit extreme. If we got a Sky Captain every 1000 flights that MIGHT be worth the effort.
0.00000000000000000000001 in 1000000000 flights...

What does "Very Seldom" actually mean? We've flown over 500 flights to Tel Aviv, and still only have 2 hotel soaps. At this rate, we'll need to fly over 4000 flights to get our 10 soaps. That seems a bit extreme. If we got a Sky Captain every 1000 flights that MIGHT be worth the effort.
Exactly Gi want you to use bonuses SC, Dice and GD and SC and others.
Very seldom --> Bonuses --> Greenies = good drops ;)

I think @Navigata07 has crunched the numbers and will have the right answer for you ;).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think @Navigata07 has crunched the numbers and will have the right answer for you ;).
Very cute @Bob69bob very cute :sneaky:
@A Kryztov what he is referring to is the fact that I did an observation study with a small sample size of flights to get a feel for how frequent the drops are for some "very seldom" flights.
The honest answer is....it depends on the flight youre doing. I've seen "very seldom" drops range from as mich as 30% to less than 1%. Anywhere between those numbers is fair game for "very seldom"

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Ok. I just wish very seldom for Tel Aviv was as 'very seldom' as the sunglasses in the Lost and Found collection. I have over 1200 of those.
Exactly Gi want you to use bonuses SC, Dice and GD and SC and others.
Very seldom --> Bonuses --> Greenies = good drops ;)
@Husam I've tried all those "bonuses" several times, and I actually got nothing during them.....except for more sunglasses.

Ok. I just wish very seldom for Tel Aviv was as 'very seldom' as the sunglasses in the Lost and Found collection. I have over 1200 of those.

@Husam I've tried all those "bonuses" several times, and I actually got nothing during them.....except for more sunglasses.
Tel Aviv is an alliance destination so drops are even less frequent. You have 1000 flights to collect 10. Normally enough but not always. I have to do extra Winnipeg as only got 8 but 1000 flighted it. There is always one destination more difficult than the rest in any collection.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

The reality is that the flight drops will never be adjusted from what they currently are, for two reasons:
1) Dismal drop rates slow down the game big time, and this is currently an objective of GI based on a lot of the changes they've made as of late.
2) Most players have adventure buildings, and these buildings provide enough to fulfill the collections that they want. There is no clamor for improved rates because they have found a way to make due with the adventure buildings they have.

Question #1: Can I have/play more than one game/city on the same device (pc laptop w/windows 10)?
Question #2: Can I open my current game on another computer?
Q1: set up different user accounts, associated with different outlook accounts and you’ll be fine
Q2: not even thing about it, unless you are migrating between computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom