Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Is there a file/post anywhere that has list all the items that drops from friends buildings while visiting them.

TIA

No
most items that drop regularly from certain neighbors building are space items to complete the 3 space launch collections.

Event items drop from event buildings. What drops depends on how GI designed the event. In the last event one one collection was finished by clicking on neighbors building other collections you either had to fly for or collect from your city.

Is there a file/post anywhere that has list all the items that drops from friends buildings while visiting them.

TIA
Like Cosmic Blue said in his post most drop space items ,some drop duty free items and the CBM buildings drop items needed to collect mystery bonus
the best way to know exactly wat each building drops is after completing your visits to click on neighbors buildings and if they drop any item it wil show up in a popup window above it

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xpz7rq
Username
Mabusian
I just got lvl 31 and Play the game for about three weeks. I bought some greenies to buy some land and am now unsure about my next direction.
Currently I earn about 25k Gold per day. My next Investment will be a lvl 5 runway so that I can land all guest planes, then some more land to place all the chess Clubs I got in between. Then I Need to make a decision. Which one's the best way to earn Money efficiently?
1. Buy more land and place economic buildings
2. Go for bigger planes, i.e. Deltas and PDs.
3. Go for the space program

I know that None of this is quick, Patience is not my Problem. The question is what is most efficient?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Bigger planes don't necessarily make more money. I actually make less than when I only flew full Turboprop flights (now I fly Jet & Delta). But I now fly more passengers.

If you are not gonna do green launch, I think it's good to just visit Planetariums of neighbors everyday. Completing red launches collections also a good money maker in the beginning.

In the end, I think I read that people say money come easy when you are doing red launches. So some even suggested to just build Red pad and skip green and blue pad. (It costs lots of money tho, 400K + 200K for MCC 3 + Red Pad)

I just got lvl 31 and Play the game for about three weeks. I bought some greenies to buy some land and am now unsure about my next direction.
Currently I earn about 25k Gold per day. My next Investment will be a lvl 5 runway so that I can land all guest planes, then some more land to place all the chess Clubs I got in between. Then I Need to make a decision. Which one's the best way to earn Money efficiently?
1. Buy more land and place economic buildings
2. Go for bigger planes, i.e. Deltas and PDs.
3. Go for the space program

I know that None of this is quick, Patience is not my Problem. The question is what is most efficient?
1- buy more land for resident not for economic.
2- Dont go for bigger planes before that try to complete stars in small plane and save the items you need it for big plane (spare parts, fly items).
3- YES if you can jump to red launch and forget the green and blue for now this will help you to get coins and you to visit neighbors with training center and planetarium, and academy center.
About the land before you buy put a plan for your self because you have to buy land in city and airport but important the city land more than airport site and the runway is important for big planes.

123Hun

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nxdmed
Username
123Hun
Hi, I'm new to the space program and i'm wondering how someone managed to surpass me from 3rd place... I made sure that I had invested more than what the balance was left to the 3000 limit but someone came in with more points bringing the balance to more than 3000 points, closing the launch and pushing me down to fourth place. How does this work and how can I avoid it happening again?
Thanks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hello, I have seen people talking about having over 100 of an item in their warehouse. My limit is 100, how do you get more space in your warehouse?
you do not.

the 100 limit was introducted for new players as part of GI strategy.

older players have grandfathered no limit.

In the future GI may increase the limit but for now, you have little change for an increase.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Hey, I would like to know in regards to the space ship portion of the game, how come it does not have a manufacturing facility for the player could have the option to produce all the items needed for launch? So far I had 2 failed launches and its irritating.

If you review the helicopter portion, its great because the player is totally responsible for the products needed for a successful flight. A response is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom