1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Airport City New Buildings Proposed 2019

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Captain WH Rollins, 25 December 2017.

1. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I have only been able to add one new building Market Research Board to this themed thread. As I have said once before, it is becoming increasingly difficult to think of new buildings.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature
  2. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I have added a few more new buildings to this ever growing themed thread - Magicians Retirement Home - Births, Deaths and Marriages - Private Nursing Home.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  3. You doing a very good job Captain (y) thank you.

View Signature
  4. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    It would really be good to see a few of these buildings appear in the game - many thanks.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  5. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Some time has passed since I last worked through this themed thread, I have today added two new buildings, Institute of Anatomy and Guild of Stone Masons increasing the total number to 91 buildings. As I have said before, it is becoming increasingly difficult to think of new buildings.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature
    Navigata07 likes this.
  6. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Since I appear to be on somewhat of a roll I have added a few more new buildings to my ever growing list of buildings - Passport Control Office, National Institute of Design, Driver Vehicle Licensing Centre, Wine Merchants, Charity Book Shop, Business Design Centre and Historical Open Air Museum.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature
  7. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    This Easter Friday morning I have added a brand new section to this themed thread, Private Members Club themed buildings, and have also adjusted many of the other building figures.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

View Signature