1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Airport City New Buildings Proposed 2019

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Captain WH Rollins, 25 December 2017.

1. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins

2. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I must have mis-understood what you were asking for, e.g. not just the Death Bed collectable item for completing the Hospice - A Prayer For The Dying collection, but also all the items which go to make the entire collection. I'm currently working on that, and will also be proposing the purchasing of new buildings with silver tokens. It will take some time, end of the week, fingers crossed.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

3. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Just to be clear, what I'm curious about is the following: Hospice - 60coins/hr , Gun Shop - 200 coins /4 hrs.....and so on. All those buildings are missing the click rewards (coins, pax, items). Hope that makes sense

4. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    @Cosmic Blue - I'm not sure who is on duty today, so I'm sending this to you. I have just finished updating this thread with new building suggestions. I was wondering if it could be made sticky, would be good if it were accessible, rather than have it slide down and disappear from sight. Perhaps Game Insight might notice it, who knows?

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07 likes this.
  5. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Free2Play - next time you are planning on adding new buidings to the game of Airport City, I would be very pleased if you would consider the buildings within this thread.

The thread is divided into a number of section:-
    communication themed buildings purchased with gold and silver tokens
    museum themed buildings purchased with silver tokens
    theatre themed buildings purchased with silver tokens
    underground station themed buildings purchased with silver tokens
    buildings collected by completing flight destination collections
    buildings purchased with coins​

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07 likes this.
  6. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I have added a new section and new buildings to this thread. It has become increasigly difficult to think of new buildings, but at the same time, has proved to be a very interesting experience.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07 likes this.
  7. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    @Captain WH Rollins impressive work. I really think you need to submit some of these ideas to customer service. That business park is a definite winner in my book, and so are the buildings that give pax, fuel, coins, and experience. I like the direction with those buildings

8. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Not sure Customer Service is the right place, would rather submit further up the GI chain, to someone who makes these types of decisions e.g. new buildings, types of new buildings, the design, purchase price, the rewards etc.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

9. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    @Cosmic Blue - If it is agreeable with you, could you please make this thread sticky. I have spent a great deal of time with this thread, do not want it to slide down the table and then disappear. I'm hoping to add more new buildings, when I find time.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

10. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Agreed, but we don't have any direct connections like that....or do we? I would love to be able to make those submissions

11. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Right or wrong, I had Ivan on my mind at the time of my post, since he provides information on game updates and answers question from forum members. I remember contacting him once before, sometime last year if I remember correctly, with a post and a link to the thread, Airport City New Buildings Proposed 2018 (v2). I do not recall receiving a reply. Of course, the themed thread was very different then, compared with now.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Last edited: 1 September 2018
    Navigata07 likes this.
  12. Navigata07

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Well I hope he sees it. Nothing wrong with some changes.

13. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I have added a new section, Medical Research Institute themed buildings to this thread. These seven new buildings can only be purchased with gold and silver tokens, available towards the top end of the game.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

Last edited: 1 October 2018
  14. Disco

Disco Active Member

Windows Mobile
    23igolyq
    A Disco
    I'd love to see a Marketplace where players could trade items in their warehouse which aren't much use, or they have a sufficient stock of. All items could be traded for coins and GI could make the most of it by allowing upgrades for Greenies (like Flight catering etc) to allow more than one trade at once.
    Its probably a big step as it would require a lot of server space (I'm no programmer but I imagine it would) but think it would be great if we could sell anything in our warehouse... max prices could be set for items?

15. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    @Disco - I have so many surplus buildings I would like to remove from my warehouse, sell them without the need to build them first. I'd also like the option to choose my reward e.g. fuel, passengers or coins. The reward, for selling a building, would be dependent on the building being sold, e.g. more reward for selling a surplus Rocket Garden than selling a surplus House of Wax building. It would be good if this could take place from within my warehouse.

As for having a Marketplace to trade buildings like for like, it is an interesting idea, but I do not see GI doing this. I would of course be very happy to be proved wrong.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

16. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    @Disco - I have so many surplus buildings I would like to remove from my warehouse, sell them without the need to build them first. I'd also like the option to choose my reward e.g. fuel, passengers or coins. The reward, for selling a building, would be dependent on the building being sold, e.g. more reward for selling a surplus Rocket Garden than selling a surplus House of Wax building. It would be good if this could take place from within my warehouse.

As for having a Marketplace to trade buildings like for like, it is an interesting idea, but I do not see GI doing this. I would of course be very happy to be proved wrong.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

17. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    When I find some time I will add a few more new buildings, perhaps a new themed section, to this
    Airport City New Buildings Proposed 2018 thread. It has proved to be quite a challenge to think of new buildings.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

18. I agree with much of your selections. Fire and rescue is, or would be a major contribution to the game, on either side of the city/airport.
    After all, lol they seemed to be able to use fire trucks and water to deter the lava flows in the movie, volcano;right?? So why not have them running to assist twon folk and airport personnel in the 'Age of Ash' challenge??

19. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    I have added a few more new buildings Land Registry Office, Blood Bank Centre, Millennium Seed Bank and Sperm Bank Donor Centre to this ever growing list of buildings. It is becoming increasingly difficult to think of new buildings, to add to this themed thread.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins