Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 2017

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
My Wishlist for 2017
1) Mission To Mars
2) "Collect All" Option for collection and Buildings
3) Ability to gift Collection Items or trade them like on Facebook Platform
4) More Slots in Reserve Hangar as I don't want to sell my S3 Plane's
5) More Passengers Buildings Like 500 Passengers in a day.
6) Expansion of current Bonuses, Like Super Matroyshka Doll, Which Increase Terminal Capacity by 300%
7) Last and the most Important - "Ban Noxx" :D
The point number 7 happened...at least with one of his accounts...try to add him again...then you get this...in your language
Screenshot_20170214-211149.png

Happy Valentine

Charleene

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
i've been playing few month...liked the 3 greens for connecting to face book and i like the game so far BUT if i end up getting frustrated because i'm unable to get a steady amount of free green/cash from the game i wont be enticed enough to pay for more green or play as often and as long as i normally would. Btw paying members enjoy being gifted everyday :p basically give more free cash for completing quests

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
i've been playing few month...liked the 3 greens for connecting to face book and i like the game so far BUT if i end up getting frustrated because i'm unable to get a steady amount of free green/cash from the game i wont be enticed enough to pay for more green or play as often and as long as i normally would. Btw paying members enjoy being gifted everyday :p basically give more free cash for completing quests

Not sure where you're going with this post.
A lot of players here do not buy greenies and rely on the weekly freeby greenies. If you don't want to buy then lots of careful planning involved in playing the game well. There are many post in the forum on how to utalise what you have. The main one is patience, I think you lack that at the moment. It does help to have it to play.
Paying members do not enjoy more gifting. The only way to 'pay' in this game is by buying greens, usefull but does chasnge the way the game is played.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
Not sure where you're going with this post.
A lot of players here do not buy greenies and rely on the weekly freeby greenies. If you don't want to buy then lots of careful planning involved in playing the game well. There are many post in the forum on how to utalise what you have. The main one is patience, I think you lack that at the moment. It does help to have it to play.
Paying members do not enjoy more gifting. The only way to 'pay' in this game is by buying greens, usefull but does chasnge the way the game is played.
impatient? no. like i said ive been playing only for few months ...i dont know what you mean by "weekly free green" i tried to search for a thread about green/cash and didnt really give me any results but if you know any specific threads on free cash... id read it :D

as far as gifts goes...i meant me gifting people daily :p some of whom probably pay real cash and enjoy getting my gift lol

impatient? no. like i said ive been playing only for few months ...i dont know what you mean by "weekly free green" i tried to search for a thread about green/cash and didnt really give me any results but if you know any specific threads on free cash... id read it :D

as far as gifts goes...i meant me gifting people daily :p some of whom probably pay real cash and enjoy getting my gift lol
Every Friday GI gives us 3 greenies and 2000 coins (that's the usual amount), whether we are paying customers or enjoying the free aspects of the game. The code to enter will be posted in Airport City News. (first thread in the forum).

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
damn is my game broken i havent gotten 3dollars a week just 1 dollar per level

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
how long is the code good? i just tried the feb 24th and its not giving me anything

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
MAB
download

Hey all!

It's been a few months since my previous 'state of affairs' post and I've received several requests to let you know what's coming next. Well, we're still finalizing our plans for the whole year internally, but there's no reason to keep you in the dark about what we've already decided and is a 'work in progress' now.

• Some of the older special events will make a return this year with new rewards for completing them; On the Wings of Love and The Spring Has Come to name a few.
  • We've done extensive work on our terrain generation system and starting with update 5.1 you'll see your neighbor cities load a lot faster; it's more noticeable on weaker devices, of course.
  • Daily missions that are similar to those we have at Facebook. Difficulty of the tasks varies based on your level.
  • More levels, more destinations, more planes. You'll be able to explore new locations with your Condor plane, including Lagos, Prague, Karachi, Dallas and Bangor, Maine — and then we'll move on to smaller birds again.
  • More collections and buildings, obviously. It's hard to top a Card Castle, but we have a few aces up our sleeves, so to speak. There's a sketch of one of the new buildings below, and more conventional residential and commercial properties are coming as well.
  • New adventures. Everyone's favorite way to get random collectible items daily is sure to be back with a vengeance! We've just completed The Wheel of Time ark of 6 collections, and are exploring our options with new directions those adventures might take you to.
  • New special events! We've done several of them last year and intend to introduce new and exciting challenges this year as well.
  • Space launches and competition of alliances are among the most popular activities in Airport City, and I hope we'll bring you major updates for both in 2017.
Take care and have a fun time with your Airport City!

download
when will air port city be up and runing for the new airport city game and will it be in the app store

Top Bottom