Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 2017

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I cannot understand how using my useless items to help others would not be fair.
Would player's learn if they will get everything easily without flying to destinations? Where's the fun when everything would be easy to get?
Player's like me who have 100s of Building item's, Thousands of flight item's can make a support game in a very short time that is way more Bigger than your main game.
If it becomes that much easy, I will surely quit the game because I want something really tough, Tougher than Age of Ash event.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
Why would it not be a fair deal. It's things that I cannot use but that maybe other players can - the essence of the game is joining together to help each other out so I cannot understand how using my useless items to help others would not be fair.

Why should I have to pay to remove waste that I did not choose to have in my warehouse- the waste comes from random collection drops.
i agree with you

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Bonjour c est pour quand la mise à jour 5.1 ?
Bonjour, il viendra tôt ou tard. Restez à l'écoute. En attendant, préparez-vous à stocker du carburant et des bonus, ils sont toujours nécessaires.

English:
Hello, it will come sooner or later. Stay tuned. Meanwhile get yourself ready with stockpiling fuel and bonuses, they are always needed. (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Bonjour, il viendra tôt ou tard. Restez à l'écoute. En attendant, préparez-vous à stocker du carburant et des bonus, ils sont toujours nécessaires.

English:
Hello, it will come sooner or later. Stay tuned. Meanwhile get yourself ready with stockpiling fuel and bonuses, they are always needed. (y)

Who is Rudy? Another GI insider?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
The games only for the top 1% now if you listen to some on here.

I know what you mean. Even though I consider myself a long-time player, I want this game to be very playable for newbies. After all, players come and go for various reasons. G! will always need new customers. And I am always saying that people have a life. Most people do not just sit all day and have time playing every second. Most people still prioritize their families and real life. And most people have other interests outside of Airport City. There is no getting around that. If push comes to shove, what do we think people will drop? Their real life or playing AC?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Would player's learn if they will get everything easily without flying to destinations? Where's the fun when everything would be easy to get?
Player's like me who have 100s of Building item's, Thousands of flight item's can make a support game in a very short time that is way more Bigger than your main game.
If it becomes that much easy, I will surely quit the game because I want something really tough, Tougher than Age of Ash event.
So best would then be is to have solution somewhere in the middle - no gifting but to be able to get rid of extra items (I have whole bunch of useless items in the warehouse and majority of them is received via gifting - as for last year you don't have an option to decline the gift received (at least that would be a partly solution).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
As I mentioned before, would be nice to be able to decline gift - if it is a item you don't need - some time ago there was that option, there was also an option where you were able to return gift (building item) despite your current building level. Now when you get item you don't need you have to accept the gift and also you cannot do anything with it (return fuel 3 only).

Top Bottom