Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport back in business

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I was not able to visit or help neighbors since the AC upgrade due to my PC being windows 8.1 and not intending to upgrade my OS to windows 10. Well, my HD crashed and was not able to restore it and my new (to me - a friend gave it to me) computer has windows 10. I now have my game restored and my airport is now back open for visiting. Thank you to my kind neighbors that continued to gift even though they could not visit my airport.

I have made room in my city and airport and have started with the helicopters.

I was not able to visit or help neighbors since the AC upgrade due to my PC being windows 8.1 and not intending to upgrade my OS to windows 10. Well, my HD crashed and was not able to restore it and my new (to me - a friend gave it to me) computer has windows 10. I now have my game restored and my airport is now back open for visiting. Thank you to my kind neighbors that continued to gift even though they could not visit my airport.

I was thinking why your game give out of date version and you are a daily player.
Welcome back (y)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I was thinking why your game give out of date version and you are a daily player.
Welcome back (y)

I could not visit neighbors only do gifting and I was able to launch rockets with others --- I wasn't even able to get the weekly bonus and of course could not participate in the events. Nice to be back playing with everyone else :)

Good to have you back! :):):) Was a little worried when I couldn't visit you any moire.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Good to have you back! :):):) Was a little worried when I couldn't visit you any moire.

For quite awhile after the upgrade people could visit and I could get the weekly greenies - then one of the event upgrades nobody could visit anymore and I could not get the weekly greenies - I could still participate and start launches though (and people could join the ones I started) Now I'm back with windows 10 and helicopters :)

For quite awhile after the upgrade people could visit and I could get the weekly greenies - then one of the event upgrades nobody could visit anymore and I could not get the weekly greenies - I could still participate and start launches though (and people could join the ones I started) Now I'm back with windows 10 and helicopters :)
Hope you're finding that you like Windows 10 and that it's working for you. I know you didn't want to upgrade (downgrade??) because some of the software you were using for school/work wouldn't run on 10.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hope you're finding that you like Windows 10 and that it's working for you. I know you didn't want to upgrade (downgrade??) because some of the software you were using for school/work wouldn't run on 10.

I've used it before and there were a lot of problems with it on the network. I'll be able to develop for windows 10 now although some of my old software will not work natively (I can run VMWare and run it in a virtual machine) this PC has a terabyte HD so I have a lot of room on it. I'm looking for a new job - I'll tell you about it privately.

Top Bottom