Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS airplane repairs frequency

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Ash, I don't believe that GIS will tell us the answer. What it needs is an excel spreadsheet and someone with a lot of time on their hands to test the theory. Perhaps 20 flights to every destination, record the breakdowns and analyse the results. I belong to a forum for my trade (tiling). Whenever these type of technical questions arise there, someone with some spare time tests the theory in their workshop. I have too much work pending to volunteer my services.... (y)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
no probs, for me repairs are around every 7th flight for 40 mins if i fly all day on a day off
less often if i dont fly all day

never get repairs on flights to egypt, 20 min, never

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Okay, I'll save someone many hours.

The plane never breaks in a first regular flight for it, so you would be not discouraged right after you've bought a shiny new plane.
That would be Egypt for Powerful Propeller-Driven, Turkish Coast for Turboprop, etc. for every plane type.

Plane breakdown rate is the same for most flights, except Condor flights — since that beast is high tech and costs a fortune, it breaks twice less than other planes.

Top Bottom