Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"Air Angels" needs 2 members.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Been with Air Angels for 9 months now. Great bunch of players, very supportive, help each other in game crisis (run out of blankets...), gift each other daily, and without making hard demands (certain alliances require you to complete two tasks at least every other week) have achieved Top 50 placings several times recently with just 8 members. Jointly run by LJGibbs and Jay (two bosses mean someones is always actively managing alliance even at holiday time).

And we give a free QL to every new member.

well maybe not. :p

I would be interested in joining you guys. I’m currently in a non-forum alliance (Amudo) which always struggles to get anywhere because new joiners drop off almost immediately and we cannot communicate with each other

I used to play AC regularly until 2015 and only fairly recently returned. Have made it to L65 and I’m delivering 35k pax on average each week. One task would be comfortable for me to manage. I shall update my sig shortly so you can see what’s what, but would very much appreciate consideration for your spot, if still there of course!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I would be interested in joining you guys. I’m currently in a non-forum alliance (Amudo) which always struggles to get anywhere because new joiners drop off almost immediately and we cannot communicate with each other

I used to play AC regularly until 2015 and only fairly recently returned. Have made it to L65 and I’m delivering 35k pax on average each week. One task would be comfortable for me to manage. I shall update my sig shortly so you can see what’s what, but would very much appreciate consideration for your spot, if still there of course!

I'll send you a PM (y)

Top Bottom