Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

@Bali Hi

I am not sure that league are only for android players or iOS players ...

I played with iOS and I can see you in the titanium league, i am currently 11th, and I saw you (just 5 minutes before I write this message), you were first ! And, if I am right, you are on Android, aren't you ?

Yes, Bali Hi is on Android, but BaliOS is on iPad.

When both of my games were on Titanium league, I could not see each other, so I assumed there are 2 or more seperate leagues divide along OS.

On my Platinum list, I could see AJ, Sari, Robby (Ara), Darek, Gt city all Android players.

However, Pakman who is on iOS is also there. So that throws my asumption off :confused:.

Any theories how players are lumped together??

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yes, Bali Hi is on Android, but BaliOS is on iPad.

When both of my games were on Titanium league, I could not see each other, so I assumed there are 2 or more seperate leagues divide along OS.

On my Platinum list, I could see AJ, Sari, Robby (Ara), Darek, Gt city all Android players.

However, Pakman who is on iOS is also there. So that throws my asumption off :confused:.

Any theories how players are lumped together??

@Bali Hi
ah ah ! it was a good theory !

At the begining, I thougth it was by level, but, you are at 80, and I am at 62... so it is not !
then, I thought it is by country, to be at the same time, but there are Russian player and me (French player)... maybe they are Russian from Moscow (UTC+ 3 I guess), so it is not !

my last thougth is : RANDOM ! it is fuking random and we can think about all, we will never find ah ah :D !

@Bali Hi

2 questions : Can you tell me how many marshamallow the first of Platinum has ?
Do you come from Bali ? ?

1) AJ is #1 on my Platinum list with a f**king incredible 88,668.
Close #2 is Hans with 83,475.

2) No, I am not from Bali, but close enough.
I just chose "Bali Hi" because it is one of the destination in the game, and it would be easy an easy name for Airport City players to remember.
It is also the name of a beer in Bali :).

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Completed the three collections, so got the ending video.

Still had to meet people in eateries and tell them not to worry about the volcano that they couldn't have missed being extinguished... :rolleyes:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
1) AJ is #1 on my Platinum list with a f**king incredible 88,668.
Close #2 is Hans with 83,475.

2) No, I am not from Bali, but close enough.
I just chose "Bali Hi" because it is one of the destination in the game, and it would be easy an easy name for Airport City players to remember.
It is also the name of a beer in Bali :).

@Bali Hi
I can't believe you ! 88 668 ? ? ? I think he can stop playing now, he will stay in Platinum league ! Respect !

ah ok ! and it is short enough to add item you want !
Of course, a beer :D !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Does anyone know if you purchase something in the challenge store with marshmallows if it will affect your league points/standing?

@B29Medic

@Madegwen59 is right ! And when you purchase one thing, you have to remember the price, to check the amount of marshmallows in the league rank ! because it doesn't update in real time !

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
How do you know that? On the ranking table it says 10 steel chests each with a 10 fuel, and 1 silver token.
in the last tab on the right (!) scroll down to the end and you will see the rewards.Tap on each chest.

Screenshot_20180420-164234.png

Top Bottom