Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash Event - Well done GIS

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
There’s always a guide posted by a forum member at the start of the e ent. You don’t have to read 17 pages to get that. It may be the same one referred to above but it’s usually in the guide part of the forum or one of the first posts in whatever event thread gets created.

Help me here. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. But, when an event is launched, should there not be a location to which we can go to get the #1.01 on what we have to do? I think I had a reasonable amount of engagement with the event but I completely missed Jumbo Ranger planes. If that's my fault I accept blame. But I didn't see any reference to this. Where did I go wrong? I want to learn.

P

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Help me here. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. But, when an event is launched, should there not be a location to which we can go to get the #1.01 on what we have to do? I think I had a reasonable amount of engagement with the event but I completely missed Jumbo Ranger planes. If that's my fault I accept blame. But I didn't see any reference to this. Where did I go wrong? I want to learn.

P
Cold War collection completed 10 times - receive one Jumbo Ranger. And every tenth time you subsequently complete it - receive one Jumbo Ranger. I do agree that GIS could put clearer info in the game, but they tend to publish the "how to play " guides on their Facebook Forum. That information usually gets republished on here by Gt City at the start of the event.

It's also worth your while taking time to revisit your collections tab in the game. Top right in each entry is Reward (coins, number, experience, number, and an sometimes (not always) an I information button). Always check the "I" button, that's where it told you in the Cold War collection that you receive a Jumbo Ranger when you complete the collection 10 times.

One note only,
We didnt get marshmallows when play offline. Its hard for me to keep online and mallow wasnot sync like pax or flights count. I got 33 Institute of Volcanology and 5 Jumbo Rangers but only 4900 mallows. :mad:

But the reason gi could tackle the cheats was because you could only get marshmallows on line. Choose.

Fertob lives in Papua.

Not everyone on earth has 4G / fibre unlimited internet connection you know.
If you play on mobile metred internet, it may be quite expensive to play online.

Last edited:
Fertob lives in Papua.

Not everyone onearth has 4G / fibre unlimited internet connection you know.
If you play on mobile metred internet, it may be quite expesive to play online.

Connection isnt a big problem when i'm in home. My home internet connection is good and stable. But the connection at my workplace is terrible. I work in the remote area, actually, in the jungle. Far away from civilization. :)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Not only in remote areas! I work in north France and don't have access to internet when I'm at work. Don't have 4G either but that wasn't the point i was making.
Remote connection is a problem everywhere. When I am at home I have an excellent wi-if signal throughout. And as I play on my mobile, we then start getting issues.

I work in new build homes a lot - the foil backed insulation installed stops mobile phone signals dead in the centre of the biggest cities. Sometimes I am working in the rural areas - a step to the left can be enough to lose a signal completely and the valleys of the hill areas are often black spots.

Now if the was the Steppes in Mongolia, the remote rainforests of Asia, or the deserts in Africa that would not be surprising. But we are talking about the south of England - rarely more than shouting distance from the nearest inhabitant!

We are still a very long way from living in a truely connected world. But when I started work and you needed to tell your wife you would be home late, you had to find the nearest Telephone Box and make sure you had a 10p coin to make the call!

Remote connection is a problem everywhere. When I am at home I have an excellent wi-if signal throughout. And as I play on my mobile, we then start getting issues.

I work in new build homes a lot - the foil backed insulation installed stops mobile phone signals dead in the centre of the biggest cities. Sometimes I am working in the rural areas - a step to the left can be enough to lose a signal completely and the valleys of the hill areas are often black spots.

Now if the was the Steppes in Mongolia, the remote rainforests of Asia, or the deserts in Africa that would not be surprising. But we are talking about the south of England - rarely more than shouting distance from the nearest inhabitant!

We are still a very long way from living in a truely connected world. But when I started work and you needed to tell your wife you would be home late, you had to find the nearest Telephone Box and make sure you had a 10p coin to make the call!
The phone network in the UK is screwed.

I travel the world and get better reception in many areas than I do in some parts of the UK

I even got a phone signal all the way up to Mount Everest base camp at 5,600M ( 18,000ft) so I could call home to say I got there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom