Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advice needed for Space strategy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've currently got green and blue launch pads.
I need 600,000 coins to get the MCC up to level 3 and the red pad. This will take a while.

So, should I do green and blue launches to help raise the money, or would it be better to just wait until I eventually earn the money for red launches?
At the moment, the main reason for doing launches would be for money, of which I am rather short of.

Thanks for any tips.

I've currently got green and blue launch pads.
I need 600,000 coins to get the MCC up to level 3 and the red pad. This will take a while.

So, should I do green and blue launches to help raise the money, or would it be better to just wait until I eventually earn the money for red launches?
At the moment, the main reason for doing launches would be for money, of which I am rather short of.

Thanks for any tips.
Do your launches!!!!! Not only will you earn coins & xp points, you will start racking up stars on your flights - when you 3-star a launch (100 launches), you get a QL. You will start earning your Alien Legacies and Space Travel Monuments, which will give you daily drops for more space flight items, plus increase your passenger count. If you take first place, you will also get maps for flights to earn QLs.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Do your launches!!!!! Not only will you earn coins & xp points, you will start racking up stars on your flights - when you 3-star a launch (100 launches), you get a QL. You will start earning your Alien Legacies and Space Travel Monuments, which will give you daily drops for more space flight items, plus increase your passenger count. If you take first place, you will also get maps for flights to earn QLs.
Thanks.
I know I've read people saying wait and make red the first launch.
Right, I'll start looking at these.

Thanks.
I know I've read people saying wait and make red the first launch.
Right, I'll start looking at these.
A lot of people feel you shouldn't even bother with green and blue launch pads, and should just go for red. To me the advantages of the lower level launches were well worth the extra coins I paid for the pads, especially since you have to build MCC1 & MCC2 anyway. If you've built them - then by all means fly them.

Last edited:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Exactly what Crescent said. Do those launches!

I am in the same situation right now with my support account. I really just want the red pad but I am forced to at least have level 1 & 2 MCC... So I figured I would buy just the green pad to help get coins but skip the blue pad. Then I realized the blue pad is only 6000 coins and you can get 10,000 coins for first place. So now I am doing blue launches and always taking first place so I can build my coins up and save for red. It's still going to take a while, but it'll be faster than doing no launches at all.

Top Bottom