Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Advice Need on upgrade

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hey all,

Not sure what to do.
I have 520000 coins
But not sure what to upgrade.
I have just bought one empty spot in the reserve hangar for 20 greens

I can buy am extra giant for 300000
I put one small plane in reserve and fly an extra giant.

Somehow i think it doesnt give me more pax to fly So maybe i have to buy an extra hangar level 6 for.

Flying a lot turboprops every 2 hours gives passengers and drops aswel for green launches.

With an extra hangar u also have to upgrade controle tower and buy a plane and hangar, Which is alot.
Can buy candyfabric for 30000
Can buy controle tower upgrade for 250000 to lvl6 for 250000

On the other hand i want to try to save for 1.200.000 for the terminal level 9, however it just gives u 150 more pax.

Or save for hangar level 7 but i am on level 60 now and u can buy it at level 71, i think this takes a lot time to get to 71, and not sure how expensive it Will be

Heeeelllppppp haha.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Not sure what to do.
I have 520000 coins
But not sure what to upgrade.
Do nothing. There is no rule compelling you to spend the money ASAP. Wait until a well defined need appears.
Don't branch to higher level planes because likely you won't have enough passengers to fill them. Also, your alliance missions will become much harder, often undoable. From the number of your stars, it appears you have a lot of lower lvl flights to do. Do them.

Do you have MCC3 yet? If not, there goes your 500k.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Do nothing. There is no rule compelling you to spend the money ASAP. Wait until a well defined need appears.
Don't branch to higher level planes because likely you won't have enough passengers to fill them. Also, your alliance missions will become much harder, often undoable. From the number of your stars, it appears you have a lot of lower lvl flights to do. Do them.

Do you have MCC3 yet? If not, there goes your 500k.

The thing is i have enough pax en buildings.

What is MCC3? Mission control center ? Yes i have as i allready do red launches @Agent_L

I have a giant for flying to plesetsk to get drops for red launches.

Last edited:

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I agree with both of the above. Control tower and terminal as priorities. Be patient. Can you fill 2 giants? Do you have the runway? Do you have the repair shop? More than all that do you have the PATIENCE?

Develop your city passenger buildings, save coins. Finish all lower level flights before you get into giants. You'll end up selling them.

I can full 2 giants.
Its more fuel problems then pax.

I just took the giant for flying to plesetsk for drops for red launches.

The repaircenter for giant is only with greens right? Otherwise it takes 12 hours. That one? Then yes i have it.

And yes i have runway 5. So can fly giant @Madegwen59

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I would concentrate on the control tower, sure after it is built you need to buy another hanger and plane but as you say you have a plane in the reserve the you can use that one while you collect coins. Yes it takes a lot of time but LEARN to be patient.
I have a free spot on the reserve hangar So can put a plane there and fly an extra big plane when i buy it.

Just have small planes in the reserve hangar 2 delta’s atm

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I can full 2 giants.
Its more fuel problems then pax.

I just took the giant for flying to plesetsk for drops for red launches.
And do you get meaningful drop from just 2 planes? Isn't it like 4 flights a day? IMHO there isn't really a point in doing that.

More importantly: have you completed adventure flights for the planes so far? Those require pretty large fleet of one type.
BTW, there is no point in stashing small planes, you just sell them. Coins are not worth greens for hangar slots.

@Kevin1010
I am neighbor with @Agent_L from the first week i join this forum i took many advice from him and i was 1 year with him in alliance my advice for you as he said (Don't branch to higher level planes because likely you won't have enough passengers to fill them. Also, your alliance missions will become much harder, often undoable. From the number of your stars, it appears you have a lot of lower lvl flights to do. Do them.)
I did what he said yes i complete all Small flights during that i start to save flight items for giant and build factories and save spare parts you need many things for Giant and the important if they break down and wait the 12 hours and you just have 5 or 6 hangars you need many flight items for Jumbo, Power delta, Delta focus now on these planes to complete all 3 stars.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Agent_L
Thanks for ur advice.

I finish Some collections indeed. And then i hop into red launches Which give me good coins and silver tokens.

No i did not do the maps. So cant sell the turboprops.
But turboprops are usefull for allience tasks, Which i am not doing atm. And also for events if i am right?
Planning to do maps this week as i have saved a lot fuel.

Normally i have more passengers in my City that i can fly away, so cant tap buildings a few times a day as the terminal is full.

@Husam i bought an extra jumbo instead of giant now. Way cheaper.

U mentioned building factories.
I have not the factorie for lolly's. Would it be smart to buy that one and start sainf lollies for later?

@both i can just have 135 oil. How can i get that more. I have a refinery but if i want to upgrade that one it cost 35 greens Which is way to much? Are there any other options?

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Where is your small oil refinery? You should buy one. You have also only one flight catering facility. You need a lot of these stuff. Build maybe one more at least.

All six flight catering facilities would be far better, I'm now awash with flight catering, and I need all of them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Agent_L
Thanks for ur advice.

I finish Some collections indeed. And then i hop into red launches Which give me good coins and silver tokens.

No i did not do the maps. So cant sell the turboprops.
But turboprops are usefull for allience tasks, Which i am not doing atm. And also for events if i am right?
Planning to do maps this week as i have saved a lot fuel.

Normally i have more passengers in my City that i can fly away, so cant tap buildings a few times a day as the terminal is full.

@Husam i bought an extra jumbo instead of giant now. Way cheaper.

U mentioned building factories.
I have not the factorie for lolly's. Would it be smart to buy that one and start sainf lollies for later?

@both i can just have 135 oil. How can i get that more. I have a refinery but if i want to upgrade that one it cost 35 greens Which is way to much? Are there any other options?
Factories very important any way read every post here its all benefit for you.
Always before you start build any building ask about it and the items you need save every thing before you start build the same with plane start save the items for giant before you buy them i am doing this always from long time i have build the lap and start saving pill before i buy Condor (y)

Top Bottom