Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure flights strategy

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
My new strategy is:
1) open about 50 Launch Ready boxes to determine if you're in the good drop or bad drop time
2) if you're in the bad drop time, then wait few hours and test again
3) if you're in the good drop time, fire the map + GD and keep sending and speeding up the planes until you run out of passengers or fuel : )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
My new strategy is:
1) open about 50 Launch Ready boxes to determine if you're in the good drop or bad drop time
2) if you're in the bad drop time, then wait few hours and test again
3) if you're in the good drop time, fire the map + GD and keep sending and speeding up the planes until you run out of passengers or fuel : )

Interesting with starting with the launch ready boxes to test the luck.

I have found that the best time to open launch ready or other chests is when I first open the game and launch all of the aircraft and empty the passenger terminal. Once I fill the passenger terminal up about 3/4 of the way that is when it is the best to open chests in my experience.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n693vw
Username
Letadelko Kane
I just started with adventure maps, today did 25 flights to Quetzalcoatl Temple with no bonuses and only got one collection item. Is this a normal drop rate for seldom items or just unlucky / small sample size?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I just started with adventure maps, today did 25 flights to Quetzalcoatl Temple with no bonuses and only got one collection item. Is this a normal drop rate for seldom items or just unlucky / small sample size?
In general, seldom is 1 in 10 in average, but from my experience first few flights have little less drops then later after first star.

Top Bottom