Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue & Red Launch Flights with QL Bonus - These Launch Flights Are Now Open To Neighbours - Closed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It has not been the best week for stock piling, but I have had far worse weeks than this week. Hopefully things will pick up, or most likely not. We shall see.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The start of a new week of stock piling and this morning has gone well, 14 launch ready blue chests were opened, and almost 50% were very useful and important resource items, the rest were small and of not much use.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Far too much to expect this second day of stock piling to be as good as yesterday. Opened 9 launch ready blue chests and only two were of any real use, the rest were small and of not much use. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Another disappointing morning of stock piling, opened just 10 launch ready blue chests and only two were of any real use, the rest were small and of not much use. Monday was the only day of the week, that has so far proved worthwhile, with almost 50%, after having opened 14 LRBC's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Another disappointing morning of stock piling, opened just 10 launch ready blue chests and only two were of any real use, the rest were small and of not much use. Monday was the only day of the week, that has so far proved worthwhile, with almost 50%, after having opened 14 LRBC's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Today is the bad day for all my accounts i visit the planetarium of 12 neighbors just i get 5 drops from all and this just one account and the other accounts is the same so bad drop today.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today is the bad day for all my accounts i visit the planetarium of 12 neighbors just i get 5 drops from all and this just one account and the other accounts is the same so bad drop today.

One day out of every week, I have a good day visiting neighbours and stock piling, the rest of the week the gifts are poor and progress is very slow. I wish the both of us and others, better days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Another poor days stock piling, have just opened 11 launch ready blue chests, only 2 were of real value e.g. Main Stabilizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, the rest were all small and of not much use, during a 24 hour QL bonus series of flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It is looking more and more likely that I will not be able to launch in early October. The stock piling process has not progressed far enough along to allow me to undertake multiple blue and red launch flights, across a 24 hour QL activation period. It is very doubtful that things will improve. I would much rather put the blue and red flights on hold, rather than run out of resources, and waste my QL bonus.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The start of a new week of stock piling and 12 launch ready blue chests were opened this morning, and only one was of high value, Power Explosive Bolt, the rest were small and of no real use during multiple QL bonus flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
So far this week the stock piling process has been poor, almost as poor as last week. It looks as if I will need to postpone the blue and red launch flights, until another time. I will not have enough resources to sustain myself, across the 24 hour QL bonus period. Do not wish to run out of flights and resources, it would be a waste of a QL bonus.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

So far this week the stock piling process has been poor, almost as poor as last week. It looks as if I will need to postpone the blue and red launch flights, until another time. I will not have enough resources to sustain myself, across the 24 hour QL bonus period. Do not wish to run out of flights and resources, it would be a waste of a QL bonus.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'm right there with you on resources, coming along very slowly. I'm waiting till I hit 9 hearts to activate my friend in need bonus and hoping that pays off. I will still be interested when the time is ready.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm right there with you on resources, coming along very slowly. I'm waiting till I hit 9 hearts to activate my friend in need bonus and hoping that pays off. I will still be interested when the time is ready.

It comes as no real surprise, stock piling is a slow process, at the best of times.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My plans for these series of blue and red launch flights are currently on hold, until my resources can sustain me across the 24 hour QL bonus period. I will post again in this thread, when I have a new launch date.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have decided to have one more month of stock piling during October, before activating the QL bonus and undertaking the multiple blue and red launch flights across 24 hours. It is by far the best option in the long run, since September has proved poor for stock piling of space program resources.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh no! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: Can I offer to bear the load for your QL party with my 3 accounts (for blue) and 2 accounts (for red)? I will be rocking a QL as well but a 2hrs flight time will not be beneficial.

After one month of stock piling the results have proved to be extremely poor, especially with the Powerful Explosive Bolts. I do not have enough resources to sustain myself, across multiple QL flights, during a 24 hour period. I'm also limited by the number of launch flights I can open. It is very good of you to make the offer, but I would not be able to keep up, and end up sitting at the back of the queue, which would be of no use to my game. It is a great shame, but I suggest you go ahead with your plans.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Teboho - following on from my last post, early this morning I had just 14 launch ready blue chests to open (no bonus available), they were all small resources and of not much use to me. This is how most mornings are, the top three resources e.g. large fuel tank, main stabilizer and powerful explosive bolt, are hard to come by. If I have one good day, of the week, I know the rest will be poor.

I wish you well with your QL launch party.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom