Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ads?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Do app developers get to choose which ads are displayed in their games, or is that controlled by the platform (ie Apple, others)? Just curious, been getting a LOT more of the ads that require 3 or 4 times tapping the "X" to close them out, and sometimes even take you to the App Center when you try to close them. Not sure why the developers would opt for more annoying ads--makes me less likely to consider them.

Do app developers get to choose which ads are displayed in their games, or is that controlled by the platform (ie Apple, others)? Just curious, been getting a LOT more of the ads that require 3 or 4 times tapping the "X" to close them out, and sometimes even take you to the App Center when you try to close them. Not sure why the developers would opt for more annoying ads--makes me less likely to consider them.
Windows version gets the counter not the adds due to license/cost issues of some sort (cant remember exactly what) between GI and Microsoft. We used to get the adds too.

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
A very useful trick I learned - when on Android, switch the language to Russian and then you will get a 5 second counter instead of annoying third-party ads. Most of the time what you need to understand either has an image or is a homophone or both.
Trying that right now.
Lucky I'm not terrified of the R word :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
10 different
Username
CuriosGeorge
A very useful trick I learned - when on Android, switch the language to Russian and then you will get a 5 second counter instead of annoying third-party ads. Most of the time what you need to understand either has an image or is a homophone or both.
I read this many months ago. Two of my games play ads, but yet receive no credit. The rest all state "Not Available." Play platform in English 5 second no Ad.
Three games on Play, remaining on Android. Thank you for posting this invaluable information. Resurrect for others to see under New Posts. Now I play Android games predominately in Russian, instead of English.

Top Bottom