Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Adding items for space launch?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Is anyone having issues with clicking the use button to add items for a launch. WHen I click on all items including the liquid fuel for coins it just blinks and nothing is added. It is only allowing me to add main stabilizers from my main account and everything else only from my secondary account?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Is anyone having issues with clicking the use button to add items for a launch. WHen I click on all items including the liquid fuel for coins it just blinks and nothing is added. It is only allowing me to add main stabilizers from my main account and everything else only from my secondary account?

Hi,

Have you tried closing and running the app again? usually those items you've clicked but did not respond are added when you open the game again. It used to happen to me a lot on windows, seems like the server bugs moved to IOS.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Hi,

Have you tried closing and running the app again? usually those items you've clicked but did not respond are added when you open the game again. It used to happen to me a lot on windows, seems like the server bugs moved to IOS.
Yes and thanks. I've tried several times. I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling, but I don't won't to lose what I've contributed thus far.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
This is my first time using both of my accounts for a launch. Once I add an item from one account/device, it makes me wait until time is up to add the same item on the other account/device. Why would that happen?

That's weird, are you using the same apple ID on both devices? I did a launch yesterday with 3 accounts and didn't have a problem. (1 windows and 2 IOS)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
That's weird, are you using the same apple ID on both devices? I did a launch yesterday with 3 accounts and didn't have a problem. (1 windows and 2 IOS)
Yes, same Apple ID....I guess that's the problem... I always select the correct account for each device when it ask, so I didn't think it would be a problem. Gifting and visits seems to work great between the accounts.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Also, noticed you have 5 universities in your signature amend I am in desperate need of neighbors with multiple universities. I sent an invite from both of my accounts. This one and the other is Jaylines.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Yes, same Apple ID....I guess that's the problem... I always select the correct account for each device when it ask, so I didn't think it would be a problem. Gifting and visits seems to work great between the accounts.

I think having the same Apple ID's could be the problem. have you tried closing Gamecenter? or maybe creating a new Gamecenter ID. that might fix it

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
I think having the same Apple ID's could be the problem. have you tried closing Gamecenter? or maybe creating a new Gamecenter ID. that might fix it
I tried it and still didn't work. I even restarted the games and the devices and still didn't work. The only way it will probably work now is if I had 2 different Game Center accounts.

I tried it and still didn't work. I even restarted the games and the devices and still didn't work. The only way it will probably work now is if I had 2 different Game Center accounts.

I believe there was a discussion about this a few months ago, and yes, you have to have separate game center accounts. It's the same with android - have to have separate google accounts.

Top Bottom