Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active player looking for alliance

Hi,
I am member in alliance ranked about 130 place, due the changes made with the alliance reputation points it's going to be very hard for us to continue growing. So, I am looking for an alliance ranked top 100 or close to reach top 100.
I am very active player, flying currently 45-50 pax and continue growing, if you have a place for me please pm me

Hi,
I am member in alliance ranked about 130 place, due the changes made with the alliance reputation points it's going to be very hard for us to continue growing. So, I am looking for an alliance ranked top 100 or close to reach top 100.
I am very active player, flying currently 45-50 pax and continue growing, if you have a place for me please pm me
hi there again , sorry about this but i think i managed to make space for you i will contact you again soon. All the best Phil

Top Bottom