Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active Alliances?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I thought I'd put my toe in the water of the whole Alliance thing and try to find one to join, to see how it all works.

But, every one that I have looked at that has been returned in the search has an owner of "Username", level 0 and no activity for the current week. This also seems to be the case for ones where I put the number minimum flights quite high.
Does this mean that these are all effectively dead?

If so, is there any way to find ones which has an owner that might actually be around, to accept me?
I don't really want to spend all of my coins on an Alliance building if I can help it.

At this point, I don't particularly want one that is majorly competitive, just one which someone has set up and I might be able to help them get some points for it.

Thanks

Edit: Well, one of the ones I requested accepted, so I'm guessing that the info displayed on the search screen isn't great. At least for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom