Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active alliance skyrockets needing two new members

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
as from Monday we will level up and be looking for two new members which should enable us to start reaching top 100 each week as we are very close already. If you are keen please get in touch. Thanks

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
as from Monday we will level up and be looking for two new members which should enable us to start reaching top 100 each week as we are very close already. If you are keen please get in touch. Thanks

Very interested in joining and believe I can help you with your goal to reach the top 100!

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Very interested in joining and believe I can help you with your goal to reach the top 100!
Hi mate, that would be fantastic, last week we finished off 112, without properly pushing, I think we were around 20,000 pax away from 100 so are hoping with the addition of two keen flyers we can easily reach.
What kind of pax count do you have at the moment?

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
Great question. Generally 10K plus per week. If I call below, don't hesitate to replace me, completely understand. I have been a top 50 alliances alliance member and know the benefits and requirements. Thanks for the consideration.

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Great question. Generally 10K plus per week. If I call below, don't hesitate to replace me, completely understand. I have been a top 50 alliances alliance member and know the benefits and requirements. Thanks for the consideration.
That’s no problem at all we would be happy to try you out on our group if you would like?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm currently in an alliance with 8 members ranking 231 last week, but some of the members are not really contributing to weekly missions. I'm always trying to complete one mission, but with some members slacking off we barely ever reach 30%. Would love a more active alliance, I guess :)

This week, I'm packing 13k to date, but that's without one full day where the flights weren't counted. On average, I think I'm going towards 20k a week. Let me know if you're interested and if the spot is still open, as I'm currently still in an alliance and would need to leave that first before joining yours :)

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
I'm currently in an alliance with 8 members ranking 231 last week, but some of the members are not really contributing to weekly missions. I'm always trying to complete one mission, but with some members slacking off we barely ever reach 30%. Would love a more active alliance, I guess :)

This week, I'm packing 13k to date, but that's without one full day where the flights weren't counted. On average, I think I'm going towards 20k a week. Let me know if you're interested and if the spot is still open, as I'm currently still in an alliance and would need to leave that first before joining yours :)
As he is one of my launch mates and fellow neighbours, I can vouch for him :)

Top Bottom