Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Acquiring buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
So, I just did all things needed to get Mega hotel for an extra 500 max population.

It would've been helpful to know that you don't buy this with coins, but with space money(I'm assuming it is).

Had I know what the cost would be to have it, I wouldn't have acquired alliance buildings and wasted the time and money for something I can't build yet.

Please add cost to buildings which are still locked so you know what you need to purchase them.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
So, I just did all things needed to get Mega hotel for an extra 500 max population.

It would've been helpful to know that you don't buy this with coins, but with space money(I'm assuming it is).

Had I know what the cost would be to have it, I wouldn't have acquired alliance buildings and wasted the time and money for something I can't build yet.

Please add cost to buildings which are still locked so you know what you need to purchase them.
Don’t worry too much, those alliance buildings will be useful to you soon anyway.
I wouldn’t spend money on the omega hotel though (gold tokens are very valuable).
The grand hotel is far better value, since silver tokens are a lot easier to come by.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ydgugmt
Username
Taz
And how expensive is it to start launching space ships for silver coins?

You need 20,000+ for space and ??? for launch pad and ??? for shuttle. On top of that is it similar to helicopter where you need to buy parts for each launch or planes where you need to randomly get parts for launch.

These are things I need to know before starting a journey to get something.

Thanks for you response on the advice for silver and gold coins.

And how expensive is it to start launching space ships for silver coins?

You need 20,000+ for space and ??? for launch pad and ??? for shuttle. On top of that is it similar to helicopter where you need to buy parts for each launch or planes where you need to randomly get parts for launch.

These are things I need to know before starting a journey to get something.

Thanks for you response on the advice for silver and gold coins.

Read Capt Rollins Space Guide. That will explain things to you.

Top Bottom