Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

About guides...

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I've been in the forum since October 2017 and I've read most of the guides here.They helped me quite enough as newbie and I want to thank all the people who had spent time so we can get precious knowledge.
I have a request though.It would be great if some one write a guide about excavation and adventure flights with tips,dos and don'ts about them.
Thanks.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I've been in the forum since October 2017 and I've read most of the guides here.They helped me quite enough as newbie and I want to thank all the people who had spent time so we can get precious knowledge.
I have a request though.It would be great if some one write a guide about excavation and adventure flights with tips,dos and don'ts about them.
Thanks.

I could also do with some advice on that subject Nick...don't mind admitting I'm totally clueless on this and by now I really should be more advanced :unsure:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks.

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/standard-planes-and-associated-flight-destinations.19778/ - section 6 of the user guide gives you some information about excavation flights, but I have not found any time to write a dedicated user guide on the subject matter - @LjGibbs

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thanks Capt. As you know I read your user guide often and find it very useful.

But like Nick said above we could do with a more detailed guide regarding this, like the questions he's asked.

Another example and this may sound really silly but can you only purchase these things from Duke? Which I don't mind doing but is there another way also?

Many thanks

@Captain WH Rollins @nick6901

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I had read that guide of course and thank you doing so great job,but I mean as you said about detailed information,you know.....numbers of fuel,pax,bonuses that might help,preparation etc.

Yes, I know what you mean. All that type of information requires some detective work, whereas a written user guide gives you all that information at your finger tips. That is one of the reasons I wrote those user guides, so that all those who come after, will have them to hand. Far easier than having to search through the Airport City wiki website.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks Capt. As you know I read your user guide often and find it very useful.

But like Nick said above we could do with a more detailed guide regarding this, like the questions he's asked.

Another example and this may sound really silly but can you only purchase these things from Duke? Which I don't mind doing but is there another way also?

Many thanks

@Captain WH Rollins @nick6901

You can only buy them through Duke, I'm afraid?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That's good to know thank you, every little bit of advice really helps.

I'm forever trying to learn and get better at the game...admittedly I'm slow with something's.

You really do need to pace yourself with this game, and in your own good time. I'm playing a very long game, I'm not in a hurry, this is not a race and I'm not in competition. Just take your time with your game and ask questions when you need to. There will always be someone who will be able to help you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

A spreadsheet was created some years ago but I can’t remember who created it. Maybe @Bob1977 ? Edit: it was actually @greensmith

The original version hadn’t been updated for awhile but I copied it and edited a few details for my own use (apologies and many thanks to the original publisher!). Some of the high end maps are missing, mostly because a lot of those destinations didn’t exist at the time of creation. It may not have everything you’re looking for, but it’s an extremely good start and with a little research combined with what is in the spreadsheet, you should be able to work out most of your own answers :).

My original version was created in Exell and formatted for tidy printing but I’ve just relocated it to google docs. I have no idea if that feature was maintained.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XE8Gi5q1G-65la_Bg0DjRiZCNfhGt1Ui6PCzzaoPzJE

Last edited:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You really do need to pace yourself with this game, and in your own good time. I'm playing a very long game, I'm not in a hurry, this is not a race and I'm not in competition. Just take your time with your game and ask questions when you need to. There will always be someone who will be able to help you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yeah I know but there are people who are doing these things who have been playing the game for less time than me and who are at a lower level's so that's when I start thinking...why can't I figure this out lol.

The only way I've discovered is to forget your pride and ask the forum because it's the only way to get answers from people like yourself who are willing to help if they can.

If you think of anything else I'd love to know.

Thanks, Capt.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
A spreadsheet was created some years ago but I can’t remember who created it. Maybe @Captain WH Rollins or @Bob1977 ?

The original version hadn’t been updated for awhile but I copied it and edited a few details for my own use (apologies and many thanks to the original publisher!). Some of the high end maps are missing, mostly because a lot of those destinations didn’t exist at the time of creation. It may not have everything you’re looking for, but it’s an extremely good start and with a little research combined with what is in the spreadsheet, you should be able to work out most of your own answers :).

My original version was created in Exell and formatted for tidy printing but I’ve just relocated it to google docs. I have no idea if that feature was maintained.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XE8Gi5q1G-65la_Bg0DjRiZCNfhGt1Ui6PCzzaoPzJE

Thanks Bob, I've just had a brief look at the spreadsheet, much appreciated. Need to take a longer look at it tomorrow and start writing down bits that I'm picking up from you guys(y) :)

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Actually I keep the spreadsheet very well updated. ;)

Actually I keep the spreadsheet very well updated. ;)
Bob, you are the master of the AC information vault! The work you do and records you keep are invaluable to my game and many others as well. Thanks :)(y).

I finally spent a few minutes searching and should give the proper credit for the file I doctored to it’s originator, @greensmith (y).

Last edited:
Top Bottom