Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Walk in the Clouds 2019

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
TBH and in IMO all pax should be treated exactly the same during with or without a event. I now don't care if I do or don't get a coin building reward to complete. You're putting people off now with trying to accomplish alliance task(s), stars, fuel etc with no pax count with event flights not counting and also with all the cheating going on also ughhh :meh: Hope your strategy works out for you (y)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is it the same with the event with zombie pax (the one with Burial Vault)? I forget what's the name of the event. Does the possessed pax count or not? I didn't do the event, so didn't notice it.

But I agree that all pax should be counted. Event pax or normal pax. This is quite annoying for me too, especially since I'm flying for the stars of the event destination. So I barely fly normal destination since the event started.

Top Bottom