Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Walk In The Clouds 2018 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cab I please get an icon. TIA

Attachments

• a walk in the clouds.jpg
    a walk in the clouds.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 163
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03k06va3
Username
Zala
Well done (y) your first award congratulations
If you complete any other events (old event) please let me know there is more award you can get ;)
Thanks Husam! In fact, I did finish valentines event... I didn’t know about this badges, so big thanks also to my good buddy nick6901:)

Attachments

• 7ED16164-727F-40E2-87AE-289BBE848878.png
    7ED16164-727F-40E2-87AE-289BBE848878.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
Thanks Husam! In fact, I did finish valentines event... I didn’t know about this badges, so big thanks also to my good buddy nick6901:)
Well done and this is your award (y)
I moved your post from Dancing with the Leprechauns 2018 to A Walk In The Clouds 2018 Award ;)
If you still have another event you completed send me private message to let you know where the exact thread to post your screenshot or you can search in this forum for the threads you want to post your screenshot :)
here the main forum link https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-quests-and-star-club-forum.60/
Now you have 2 award congratulation :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom