Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A spreadsheet to plan the development of my city

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I kept a spreadsheet for the development of my city for a while and I tidied it up now so that anyone who may wish to use something similar can copy and adapt it to their own needs.
I always remove what I got so that the sum of how much I still need to earn stays up to date.
My goals may change but this is currently what I plan to do, getting the powerful delta next and some time in the far (or not so far ;) ) future the launch pad 3.
I subdivide my goals in smaller parts, focussing now on improving my city by buying more land and then rearranging things inspired by a pattern posted by @Dan here: www.airportcitygame.com/threads/maximizing-airport-city-space-optimal-building-layout.3442/page-3 Then I'll save for runway 6 to hopefully have enough cash just in time for levelling up to level 51 since I hate rejecting guest planes.
I put intermediate sums under my subgoals to not get discouraged. ;)
I've added colums for the electricity, size and population needed by each addition and that allows me to plan when I need to buy the next piece of land or the next coal station to not run out of space or electricity and then find out I can't build something but need to get something else first.
I also keep a list there of items needed for each addition if there are any needed and I insert the names of the buildings or items as clickable links to the wikia.

Here is the link to see it, you should also be able to download it if you wish to: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14g-5nAEC0-K3jGyO-uJSUM2qBsbVCb-hN7C5jNcF3Ws/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like to use it but something is unclear, just ask. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I kept a spreadsheet for the development of my city for a while and I tidied it up now so that anyone who may wish to use something similar can copy and adapt it to their own needs.
I always remove what I got so that the sum of how much I still need to earn stays up to date.
My goals may change but this is currently what I plan to do, getting the powerful delta next and some time in the far (or not so far ;) ) future the launch pad 3.
I subdivide my goals in smaller parts, focussing now on improving my city by buying more land and then rearranging things inspired by a pattern posted by @Dan here: www.airportcitygame.com/threads/maximizing-airport-city-space-optimal-building-layout.3442/page-3 Then I'll save for runway 6 to hopefully have enough cash just in time for levelling up to level 51 since I hate rejecting guest planes.
I put intermediate sums under my subgoals to not get discouraged. ;)
I've added colums for the electricity, size and population needed by each addition and that allows me to plan when I need to buy the next piece of land or the next coal station to not run out of space or electricity and then find out I can't build something but need to get something else first.
I also keep a list there of items needed for each addition if there are any needed and I insert the names of the buildings or items as clickable links to the wikia.

Here is the link to see it, you should also be able to download it if you wish to: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14g-5nAEC0-K3jGyO-uJSUM2qBsbVCb-hN7C5jNcF3Ws/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like to use it but something is unclear, just ask. :)
Nice, thanks! (y)

Top Bottom