Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A new start..

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
13Greta13
Username
13Greta13
A new start..

Hi, I used to play this game a couple of years ago but quit. I have just recently started up two new games, usernamn Greta and Superhoops. Gretas friendcode is 03jvuvl and I would love new neighbours, especially neigbours with planatariums. By the way, does anyone know if you can get your old games back?

Thanks in advance/ Henrik

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
A new start..

Hi, I used to play this game a couple of years ago but quit. I have just recently started up two new games, usernamn Greta and Superhoops. Gretas friendcode is 03jvuvl and I would love new neighbours, especially neigbours with planatariums. By the way, does anyone know if you can get your old games back?

Welcome back to the game. You are welcome to send invites to my game - code is in my signature. I have 4 planetariums, 2 training centers, and all the launch pads. You are welcome to visit any time.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
A new start..

You might try to ask GI for that.

Open a ticket and ask for it. Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)
I hope you can stil remember your old game codes...

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Welcome back to the game. You are welcome to send invites to my game - code is in my signature. I have 4 planetariums, 2 training centers, and all the launch pads. You are welcome to visit any time.
How did you get your planetariums? I'm curious.. .

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@FlyingFalcon got them from the duke, hence the jealousy i buy MSB2 every time for the last 14 times and haven't got one yet lol. He got 4 from him. I have asked flacon to attend vegas roulette tables with me!!
Wow! Those are quite expensive. I bought the buildings when they were on sale for 19 greenies.. But I still had to buy like 15 of them to get 3 Planetariums.

Top Bottom