Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A MUCH NEEDED APOLOGY

D

Deleted member 5399

I apologize
I ask forgiveness but a lot of stress as of late.
The past several months have caught up with me.
Can we get past this week and move onward?
I sent @crescent moon a message asking for reinstatement to the alliance when she can.
I'm thinking of allowing another newcomer to join and let ANF2 step out.
A lot has played over in my mind.
As a whole we as members of this large forum, some have forgotten that we all were once newbs; and it was quite difficult to find neighbors who were or became regulars.
We cannot forget those low on the totem pole, those who begin.
GI may have created this game, but we as players are the ones who hold it together. If we don't set examples for the newbs, then the newbs will quit and move on to other MMO games.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Some of us forum players who know a little of what's going on in your private life understand the stress you have been under and why you made some of these posts on the forum.

Apology is accepted and appreciated but not needed.

The best thing is to take a step back from the daily grind of life and and takes some to recover before rejoining the daily grind again.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I apologize
As a whole we as members of this large forum, some have forgotten that we all were once newbs; and it was quite difficult to find neighbors who were or became regulars.
We cannot forget those low on the totem pole, those who begin.
GI may have created this game, but we as players are the ones who hold it together. If we don't set examples for the newbs, then the newbs will quit and move on to other MMO games.

For those of us that have been around for a little while (me only 2 yrs), it is always good to friend someone that is newer. I can't tell you how many times I have been helped by so many of my neighbors with answering questions and giving advice. @KenDuckySmith you were with amongst my earliest of neighbors along with @Captain WH Rollins, @Ten33go, @david smith and a few others. Although our airports have disconnected (due to one of those nasty upgrades), I know I would have quit a long time ago if it was not for my neighbors and the common focus we have here. The forum and the members makes the game...not the other away around.

Top Bottom