Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A few new ideas that may be helpful

volly

150+ Star Club
Free2Play you don't need to respond but you may like these suggestions.

1. Sleeping neighbors - add a number inside the headshot next to the zzz that shows the number of days away. this will be from 7 to 90. Anything above say 90 would be shown as +90. That 90 number can be changed to whatever you think is best. The idea here is if you have a neighbor that has been asleep for weeks, most likely they are not coming back and you can delete them from your list. If they are "newly asleep" you can send them a nudge to get them to start playing again. It would look like this:
Airport city asleep.jpg

2. On the neighbor's screen - use the search function to look for a specific item, not a neighbor when the item button is active. For example, I want to find a neighbor who has a planetarium. I type in planetarium in the search while I have the item button selected. I would then be directed to a neighbor who has said item in my list with an arrow on the neighbor. It would not open the neighbor. It would also let you search again to go to the next neighbor. I get if this would be a slow thing to do but the upside is if you have hundreds of neighbors it would save much time over a manual search.
It would look like this example where I did a search for planetarium and a green arrow is pointing to Madlen Airborn for she has one in her city:
item search.jpg

3. The Bank. On most screens when you open it you can only buy gold coins or greenies. Only from a few places if you know how you can buy silver tokens or gold tokens. I propose when you ever open the bank it will allow for you to select any of the 4 items the bank sells by adding two additional buttons. The upside to Gi is you can increase revenue from increased sales of tokens.
It would look like this:
Screenshot_20170930-124950.jpg

4. In Collections you have some items when you tap on them a info balloon opens and will say "Collectable item".
Collectable from what?
For example when you look in the "A space odyssey" collection the items in the collection will say the name of the item and "Collectable item" when you tap on them.
Is it possible to have in those info balloons what can give them? If it is a event, then say it is. If it is from a certain chest - then list the chest. This would be really helpful.

5. item always under "ready to pickup" balloons - when you have a large city and say you are collecting gold coins you have to tap a bunch. What happens now is when you are tapping to pickup frequently the coins or items or passengers flying up to the top will be on top of the pickup balloons. This causes slowdown or messed up clicking. Is it possible to give the items flying up to the top always background so that this doesn't happen?

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my suggestions

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Here is a pretty biggie: Warehouse item management.

I've only been playing for 6 months, and already my warehouse is unruly. I can't imagine the state of people's warehouses that have played for years. How do they ever find anything with what has to be hundreds of items across. The shortcut filter icons, i.e. fuel, passengers, bonuses, chests, etc... are very helpful but are way short of so many other important categories like repair items, event, rocket fuel, construction items, etc.... It would be ok if those category icons scrolled, better to scroll through 20 of those icon over 200+ items in the warehouse to find that one item you are wondering about.
And then the most important warehouse management feature would be a "hide" check box on each item. All of the default views (clicking on any of the category icons) would filter the hidden items but there would be a button or single category icon to "show all" where the item view would be just as is is now. This single feature would allow players to hide all of the previous level construction items, previous events (but might be needed again at some point), and duty free (that no one uses). This would make everyone's warehouse manageable even in the unfiltered default view.

And lastly on the topic,, could allow for items to be completely removed/deleted. I get the potential additional support this could cause where players delete things and then contact support asking that they restore the item. I get why this isn't already in place. But maybe in the end it wouldn't be that big a deal since most people understand what "delete" means.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Could we remove the need for the dialogue box that asks if I want to speed up a building, using airport cash, to collect a really low value cash or pax amount? My fat fingers moving at speed occasionally say yes - but no one in their right mind would pay for this.

Is there a better way to present all the incomplete tasks that currently are listed vertically down the left side of my screen? Maybe hide it behind one button that I can click to view all outstanding? Takes up a lot of screen space.

Thanks. Enjoying the game/

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Could we remove the need for the dialogue box that asks if I want to speed up a building, using airport cash, to collect a really low value cash or pax amount? My fat fingers moving at speed occasionally say yes - but no one in their right mind would pay for this.

Is there a better way to present all the incomplete tasks that currently are listed vertically down the left side of my screen? Maybe hide it behind one button that I can click to view all outstanding? Takes up a lot of screen space.

Thanks. Enjoying the game/
oh wow, i agree with this

Top Bottom