Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Ask About Quantum Leap Party

I'm not sure if they will repeat it given the wonderful reward building, but I'm keeping a reserve of preps for it incase they bring it back.
I wish I could have gotten it last year, but I had just finished building my red pad and only had about 5 preps.:banghead:
I'm keeping 100 back too, same with gold tokens on the chance that a CBM might return! I remember being decidedly p***ed off last year I was about 10 red preps short and had burned through about 20 the weekend before doing QLs.

I'm keeping 100 back too, same with gold tokens on the chance that a CBM might return! I remember being decidedly p***ed off last year I was about 10 red preps short and had burned through about 20 the weekend before doing QLs.

I’d laugh if they made it 77 blue this time.

I don’t know if they will do this one again. It was totally out of nowhere and a lot of fun if you had the preps. If I hadn’t had to work I’d have finished it in a few hours just by hopping along with others

If it comes up again then never give up.

When it started last time I had no red prep at all as I had just burned everything up. For the first two days I just got pissed off that I couldn’t do it - but then I started flying to destinations to get red prep and slowly I started some launches, eventually I did all 77. There will be lots of launches all with QLs so even if your red prep is low - stick at it and try your best. I never expected to complete it but I did.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Ditto on saving tokens should the CBM, but I'm starting to have doubts. The last time it was offered was spring 2017, right after I started playing the game.

This make my day i love it :hilarious:
He talk about CBM
Then he reply
Ditto on saving tokens should the CBM, but I'm starting to have doubts. The last time it was offered was spring 2017, right after I started playing the game.
My reply
The last time it was offered was spring 2017 this mean CBM offer maybe any day in this month or next month :whistle:
His comment
Not this month please ! ! I have not enough gold token ! !
Your reply
You don't need gold tokens for quantum leap. That's just lots of space prep.

You are confusing it with CBM. That's the gold coins.
His comment
Yes ! Husam spoke about CBM !
Last comment
That's what happens when people don't stick to the subject of the thread! Or only give a half quote. :sneaky:

My last comment not about CBM back to 77 red launch party Please look to the title of the thread
A Ask About Quantum Leap Party (y)

Top Bottom