Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8 - Additional Neighbours sought (long version!)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Tonight I had a clear out of neighbours with whom I have had little or no contact including some that are not on these forums - PLEASE MESSAGE ME HERE BEFORE SENDING REQUEST TO WAC7PS2 I will delete any requests not preceded by by a message because I now only add neighbours from this forum.

These means that I am looking for 8 new neighbours and to keep some kind of balance I am looking for 5 Neighbours who are:-
  • Around or above the same level as me (41)
  • Active in Space flights Green, Blue and Red (or like me will be starting red launches when I complete the red launch pad in about 7 days time
  • Active Players (usually once a day or more often)
  • If you have 1, or more, Planetariums I will automatically accept you
I am looking to add another 3 neighbours with the following criteria;-
  • Levels 12-30 'ish
  • Active Players who want to progress their game and are not likely to move on in a couple of weeks!
I am grateful for the help that senior members gave me in the early days and want to repay this by encouraging some newer players - You can see from the list in my signature that there are many items that I can gift which will help as you start new constructions etc

ABOUT ME - gbswales
I am retired and not able to get out much, and I also sleep badly - all of which adds up to me being a very regular player (have gone from Level 1 last December to 41 now.) This game requires patience or real cash investment - although I bought some airport cash in the early months I now play "Free to Play" only.

I keep a spreadsheet listing all my neighbours showing their game name, forum ID and what their needs are so that I can try to return gifts as fairly as possible. This is also helped by keeping my neighbours to a maximum of 60 at any time. Often I am able to return gifts the same day but if I have used my allowance for the day you get priority for the next or following days.

I am active in the windows trading forum checking on peoples changing needs and adjusting my own - so I am looking for players who make use of the Trading Forums and maintain a list of needs in their signature (I really hate sending people gifts that they cannot use!)

NOTE - I rarely participate in any of the Events - I am happy to send event items if I have them but don't want to receive them - unless I add the event to my signature. I find these events distract me from completing my main objectives and often a waste of resources.

So if you think we would get along give it a try by first sending me a message on here with the following info:-
ALL
  • Your Current Level
  • Your Forum ID
  • Name in the game and your Friend code
Level 40 plus Players also;-
  • Current Space level Blue or Red
  • Mention if you have at least 1 Planetarium
Feel free to tell me about your game and/or yourself

Top Bottom