Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 Update revisited - Collections

I would open a ticket, but I've already opened 2 this week, and GI Mary is getting a little snarky. I'll give it a little while and see if Ivan responds. I'd have to open one for 3 games, and would probably get the same response on all 3. After the last ticket about alliance flights not counting, I've just about given up on submitting tickets.

@Dafsade Your description was very understandable. I don't understand why it changed for some people and not others. :confused::confused::confused:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Since most of the discussion in the 6.8 update thread is about the gifting snafu and so forth, I thought I would start a new thread about the collections.

Is anyone else having a real problem with the way we gather our collections now? Especially when trying to gather launch prep? Click on the collections tab, click on the rocket, scroll down to the item you want to collect, wash, rinse, repeat for each and every single one.

I'm sure the dev team is working on the gifting problem right now, but I really hope they will look at the collections, too. They worked just fine before. Why did they have to change it?
All sorted at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the individual cross buttons. Cheers Baz :)

Top Bottom