Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.27 Update

Not sure who is happy the limit is coming to all seems fairly petty considering.
I would bet they were not around when this limit was originally imposed. If they
were they would know that the long term players argued mightily against the limit
being imposed on them. This despite the fact we were told it would not be imposed
on us. I said at the time it will come to everyone or be dropped. I was wrong that I said
it would happen sooner than later. I firmly believe that someone at GI fought against this
and that is why it took this long to happen.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
As a community here in this forum, I think it’s safe to say that the majority of us don’t agree when the 100-limit is imposed on everyone. We (players and the developers) can’t do anything since it’s the higher ups who made this decision.

Now, what are we gonna do about it? Maybe rally on Facebook? Or more drastic measure like giving bad reviews to the game? I mean, I don’t think it’ll help to just voice our concerns here in this forum.

Instead of just decide to quit playing the game we actually love playing, why don’t we do something about it, in hope when it’s massively sounded in public (not only in this forum where the majority of players probably don’t know about its existence) that GI will change the limit to a higher number or even banish the ridiculous 100-limit idea entirely.

I mean, I don’t know, I’m just sounding some ideas. Because it definitely happened to me with this other game I’m playing. A lot of us went to give bad ratings on PlayStore and AppleStore after some stupid changes by the developers, and guess what? The developers changed their decision few days later.

As a community here in this forum, I think it’s safe to say that the majority of us don’t agree when the 100-limit is imposed on everyone. We (players and the developers) can’t do anything since it’s the higher ups who made this decision.

Now, what are we gonna do about it? Maybe rally on Facebook? Or more drastic measure like giving bad reviews to the game? I mean, I don’t think it’ll help to just voice our concerns here in this forum.

Instead of just decide to quit playing the game we actually love playing, why don’t we do something about it, in hope when it’s massively sounded in public (not only in this forum where the majority of players probably don’t know about its existence) that GI will change the limit to a higher number or even banish the ridiculous 100-limit idea entirely.

I mean, I don’t know, I’m just sounding some ideas. Because it definitely happened to me with this other game I’m playing. A lot of us went to give bad ratings on PlayStore and AppleStore after some stupid changes by the developers, and guess what? The developers changed their decision few days later.
Funny fact: I tried to give a bad review to AC with a text about the 100 limit on windows store and guess what? The whole thing blocked and could not register it! Maybe it was just a glitch...

Funny fact: I tried to give a bad review to AC with a text about the 100 limit on windows store and guess what? The whole thing blocked and could not register it! Maybe it was just a glitch...

It was there were many reviews submitted or changed when the limit was imposed.
Have not looked recently but last time I checked it was still pretty easy to find mention
of the limit in the reviews. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
I

If only people stopped spending money once the limit is introduced, cancelled their subscriptions, had their support accounts inactive, and did so many other wicked ideas until they realise that the limit is the main reason behind this. Damn! I m so evil:cool:

D

Deleted member 9675

I

If only people stopped spending money once the limit is introduced, cancelled their subscriptions, had their support accounts inactive, and did so many other wicked ideas until they realise that the limit is the main reason behind this. Damn! I m so evil:cool:

I for one will now stop spending any money on this game.
This is the 2nd go-round for me playing MMO and spending my money, only to be told, this kind of thing would not affect veteran players.
If anyone recalls, Need for Speed World had done the same exact thing, and just after 4, maybe 5 years they pulled the plug on that version of the game.
PROMISES MADE; ONLY TO BECOME PROMISES BROKEN.

D

Deleted member 9675

Yeah Need 4 speed world went belly up after 4 or 5 yrs because of the same petty BS. First it was always about cheaters. Then began the nickle and diming for everything to upgrade. Then the team events. the promises made to long time players and promises broken. Soon no one was spending any money and EA/Blackbox pulled the plug on the MMO servers.

Unfortunately it was us, those of us who had made friends, just like here; we were the ones who really lost

Top Bottom