Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.27 Update

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
As @DarekK say:

With new VW a player with no subs can fly a Condor in 12H - 40% S3 - 35%VW = 4H41M
With new VW a player with gold subs can fly a Condor in 12H-15%GS-40%S3-35%VW=3H59M

If you fly Alliance map (3H) you can do 1 round with or without Gold subs
If you fly Alliance map with Jet Pack (9H) you can do 2 rounds with or without Gold subs
If you fly Adventure map (6H) you can do 2 rounds with or without Gold subs
If you fly regular flights (10H/day) you can do 2 rounds with or without Gold subs

What is the advantage for +15% speed on gold subs?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
As much of you know...
Gold subs give us
+200% profit from flight
+100% experience from flight
+2 fuel per minute
+30% maximum fuel supply
+50% item drop from flight
Perfect weather conditions
zero breakdown chance

Anyone think that one of this bonus above make some difference to high level players?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks for coming on and explaining.

We know that GI is a business and AC is their game so you can change what you want but changing gameplay is just something that most of us don’t understand.

The change in WV is a big difference as has been pointed out. I have absolutely no idea how many people pay for subs or greens and what GI make from profit, I also have no idea how much that changes each time something like this is done but I see plenty on here and other forums who say they won’t spend again.

It’s the same with the proposed 100 item limit, we know on here that’s it’s not your decision Ivan but it does make us wonder just why these decisions are made. I cannot be to make the gameplay better or even it out - because of changes in the last the gameplay is all messed up and uneven, there are people with 10 buildings, people with 100 limit yet we all play the same game.

It’s frustrating as the game has played the same way for years then all of a sudden it changes. I can understand what Ivan is saying no but all these changes are ruining a very good game. Going from 1hr 12 on a gold sub to over 3 hrs is a massive difference in game strategy
I know the additional time is a bit of an inconvenience, but it's hard to argue the logic behind the change. We have been ok with QLs for a long time....the weathervanes are now operating in the same way. Just look at it in terms of each flight reduction measure (gold subscription, VW, and S class plane) as a QL working in unison. That makes it a bit easier to come to terms with the WV change. Now that "big thing" that you mentioned....yeah theyre on their own with that one. That needs to be eliminated or at least greatly adjusted.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I know the additional time is a bit of an inconvenience, but it's hard to argue the logic behind the change. We have been ok with QLs for a long time....the weathervanes are now operating in the same way. Just look at it in terms of each flight reduction measure (gold subscription, VW, and S class plane) as a QL working in unison. That makes it a bit easier to come to terms with the WV change. Now that "big thing" that you mentioned....yeah theyre on their own with that one. That needs to be eliminated or at least greatly adjusted.

I know the additional time is a bit of an inconvenience....

Navigata07 Are you joking? 1h12m or 3h58.
I wish you such differences when you are traveling.

I’m sorry but I cannot agree at all

It is a huge difference - it makes the extra time gained via gold subs almost worthless

It’s not the way WV has worked for 7 years and for it to be changed now makes a big difference when used with all flights but more so with Condors.

Like I said - it’s GIs decision to do what they want and their game but it is being changed to a point where gameplay is being affected.

Pinokkio

2000+ Star Club
Pinokkio Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Pinokkio
Thanks for coming on and explaining.

We know that GI is a business and AC is their game so you can change what you want but changing gameplay is just something that most of us don’t understand.

The change in WV is a big difference as has been pointed out. I have absolutely no idea how many people pay for subs or greens and what GI make from profit, I also have no idea how much that changes each time something like this is done but I see plenty on here and other forums who say they won’t spend again.

It’s the same with the proposed 100 item limit, we know on here that’s it’s not your decision Ivan but it does make us wonder just why these decisions are made. I cannot be to make the gameplay better or even it out - because of changes in the last the gameplay is all messed up and uneven, there are people with 10 buildings, people with 100 limit yet we all play the same game.

It’s frustrating as the game has played the same way for years then all of a sudden it changes. I can understand what Ivan is saying no but all these changes are ruining a very good game. Going from 1hr 12 on a gold sub to over 3 hrs is a massive difference in game strategy
Is GI a commercial company ?
I doubt about that.
They don't want us to buy anything on their game.
Who wants to buy subscription after these changes ? NOBODY
Why should we buy greens for buildings flight catering/laundry/sweet factory/furniture factory etc...after limit. NOBODY.
Do you fly for S3 planes or buying S2/S1 planes ? Don't do it !!!
It's a totally wast of your money and your time.
You can't make any progress with this changes and the 100 limit.
Most of the experienced people in this forum know this. They know this game better then the support team and some developers.
Gi is destroying this beautiful game.
Amen.

Device
  1. Android
Username
MMM
Hi all
A radical chance in the flight duration of a Condor S3 ( 1:12 to 3:58 ) completely cancels all afforts to capture a black plane.It also makes the flight more expensive
4 times ad long 4 times more bonuses to use
It will perhaps be another economic maneuver to " improve playability" ???
This bad improvement affects older players with much experience.You should have more respect towards their loyalty

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
As much of you know...
Gold subs give us
+200% profit from flight
+100% experience from flight
+2 fuel per minute
+30% maximum fuel supply
+50% item drop from flight
Perfect weather conditions
zero breakdown chance

Anyone think that one of this bonus above make some difference to high level players?
Any bonus associated with fuel supply is highly coveted by all players (both capacity and rate)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I know the additional time is a bit of an inconvenience....

Navigata07 Are you joking? 1h12m or 3h58.
I wish you such differences when you are traveling.
Well for one, this is just a game, so no need to wish misfortune on my life thanks.
Second of all, this was originally a bug that was clearly very beneficial, but it still is a bug. It needed to be fixed, and it was. The game is still playable, and although you can only do 3 flights in a 12 hour span vs. 8 to 10, it just means you have to change your strategy or the expected time it takes to do what you originally intended.
Bottom line is that I dont see the new rule changing, as it fits with the same compound behavior of QLs. We either have to change our playing style to adjust, or walk away from the game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’m sorry but I cannot agree at all

It is a huge difference - it makes the extra time gained via gold subs almost worthless

It’s not the way WV has worked for 7 years and for it to be changed now makes a big difference when used with all flights but more so with Condors.

Like I said - it’s GIs decision to do what they want and their game but it is being changed to a point where gameplay is being affected.
Of course it makes a huge difference in terms of flight time. 1hr 12 mins vs 3 hrs 58 min is nearly 4 times as much. However, I'm looking at it as something that was never intended to be this way. If it wasn't for QLs being this way as well, I would be calling foul just like most people in the forum. However, the original intent of the VW was to mimic the behavior of QL's point blank period. If that was their intent, I cant be mad at that. Could GI look the other way and just let it slide? Of course they can. However, I believe in picking battles wisely, and unlike the 100 item limit that's looming with 7.0, I personally don't think this is a battle worth fighting, but again, to each his own. Maybe all the protests may make a difference, and they will revert it to the original....either way, the show goes on.
Maybe it's because I didn't subscribe to anything, so any reduction in flight time I get, I greatly appreciate and work with it the best I could.

Is GI a commercial company ?
I doubt about that.
They don't want us to buy anything on their game.
Who wants to buy subscription after these changes ? NOBODY
Why should we buy greens for buildings flight catering/laundry/sweet factory/furniture factory etc...after limit. NOBODY.
Do you fly for S3 planes or buying S2/S1 planes ? Don't do it !!!
It's a totally wast of your money and your time.
You can't make any progress with this changes and the 100 limit.
Most of the experienced people in this forum know this. They know this game better then the support team and some developers.
Gi is destroying this beautiful game.
Amen.
I agree 100% with everything u say, especially the part about players in the forum knowing the game better than the support team.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Any bonus associated with fuel supply is highly coveted by all players (both capacity and rate)
Not in all cases. If you see the attachment of Darekk post #63, he reach 3 stars on Bohol. None Bonus associated with fuel will help you to do this. If you want to fly alliance maps none bonus associated with fuel will help you to get S3 planes. You must burn fuel speeding up flights.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not in all cases. If you see the attachment of Darekk post #63, he reach 3 stars on Bohol. None Bonus associated with fuel will help you to do this. If you want to fly alliance maps none bonus associated with fuel will help you to get S3 planes. You must burn fuel speeding up flights.
Definite, but in day to day flying, what I stated still holds. When I am saving up fuel for map flights, I don't want to be burning f20s throughout the week. I rely solely on fuel regeneration and capacity to keep my planes in the air (not all of them, mind you) because I want to save up my fuel for map flights as fast as possible.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Hmm, I wonder what would be the advantage of +15% speed on gold subs? Fortunately, Marve here did the math:
As @DarekK say:
With new VW a player with no subs can fly a Condor in 12H - 40% S3 - 35%VW = 4H41M
With new VW a player with gold subs can fly a Condor in 12H-15%GS-40%S3-35%VW=3H59M

What is the advantage for +15% speed on gold subs?
Turns out, the advantage of +15% speed on gold subs is....... *drumroll*.... 15%!!! :D

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I never supported Mate in the attacks on G!
The form of these attacks was bad, insults, rude and ugly language.
But I see now, no language except the money that they want to steal from us, G does not speak.

Zrzut ekranu 2019-05-22 13.38.06.png

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
But I see now, no language except the money that they want to steal from us, G does not speak.

View attachment 20063
So we've verified that the correct order is:
Original Time - Plane bonus - Subscription Bonus - additional items = new flight time.

But the order shouldn't matter, since it's still the same percentage reduction overall.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw

View attachment 20063

Are you serious? I know you are against the 100-limit, but thats how most of us are playing the game. Talking about unfair for old players? How about all the cbm buildings you got, that we dont have acces to. The 100-limit will make it fair for everyone, which I think is a good thing. And come on, stop asking for your money back here on the forum. You sound like a mad 6-year old girl who got their candy stolen. You wont get your money back, because the game is changing. Life isn’t fair, but im looking forward to all the oldtimers getting the 100-limit.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
M
Are you serious? I know you are against the 100-limit, but thats how most of us are playing the game. Talking about unfair for old players? How about all the cbm buildings you got, that we dont have acces to. The 100-limit will make it fair for everyone, which I think is a good thing. And come on, stop asking for your money back here on the forum. You sound like a mad 6-year old girl who got their candy stolen. You wont get your money back, because the game is changing. Life isn’t fair, but im looking forward to all the oldtimers getting the 100-limit.
"Mad 6 year old girl"ain't the language used in this forum. Avoid abusive language to express yourself!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
M
"Mad 6 year old girl"ain't the language used in this forum. Avoid abusive language to express yourself!

Top Bottom