Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.25 update

Screenshot_20190419-183946_Airport City.jpg

At the reset time, the score to go in Platinium was about 4500.
Then during the day, because platinium is limited to 100 players only, this score increase, but the indicated score in event window is not refreshed (still the one at the reset time).

only platinium work like this, as @Chon has said, the other leagues keep a fixed score during the day (it will be updated at next reset time).

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
At the reset time, the score to go in Platinium was about 4500.
Then during the day, because platinium is limited to 100 players only, this score increase, but the indicated score in event window is not refreshed (still the one at the reset time).

only platinium work like this, as @Chon has said, the other leagues keep a fixed score during the day (it will be updated at next reset time).
I was platinum in the morning, then went to this.

I was platinum in the morning, then went to this.
Yeah so you were in the top100, then other people overtook you and you were no longer in the top 100 and got booted from platinum. I don’t see where the mystery is?

Also, your daily reward is the highest you get to during that day, so if you start the day in 100th place and drop out a minute later, you still get the platinum rewards for that day.

GI gifted something event related as compensation...
No they didn’t, someone on one of the messenger launch groups said they got two chests but didn’t say how they got them and no one else has said they got anything.

I have 3 iOS games and received nothing.

The same thing happened quite a few months ago - a delayed event and some people said they got greens but most didn’t. On that occasion I contacted support and they denied all knowledge of any extra gift for iOS players

O
No they didn’t, someone on one of the messenger launch groups said they got two chests but didn’t say how they got them and no one else has said they got anything.

I have 3 iOS games and received nothing.

The same thing happened quite a few months ago - a delayed event and some people said they got greens but most didn’t. On that occasion I contacted support and they denied all knowledge of any extra gift for iOS players
Oh...sorry

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The gifts for iOS players were sent directly through the in-game notifications — the same way there's a notification about a weekend code in the last few months. If notifications from the game are turned off by player himself, there's no way for us to deliver them.

The gifts for iOS players were sent directly through the in-game notifications — the same way there's a notification about a weekend code in the last few months. If notifications from the game are turned off by player himself, there's no way for us to deliver them.

My notifications are on, and I didn't receive anything as an iOS player.

4357A07B-FA54-4281-AD10-E1314C1C8ECB.png
My notifications are on and I have received nothing - the same as last time this happened some months ago

Top Bottom