Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.23 update

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
Windows users:

almost_skeleton_still_waiting_meme1.jpg

Yes fast but NOT done by just clicking on an exclamation mark already waiting. I did actually collect 3x3 collections. Just had a little head start with warehouse items!
As for me, I was looking forward for the day I could complete an event just with waiting-to-be-clicked collections
And it was today

Device
  1. Windows PC
Has anybody been able to buy the gardeners set from the store on android because it will not let facebook users get it says it not part of this quest.

Attachments

• 2019-03-21.png
    2019-03-21.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 333
I notice this: There are 'only' 8 clickable entities in the neighbours' city: 5 flowers and 3 butterflies.
I need more Butterfly Nets to complete this event as I only have afew leftover nets from last year event. So I click 3 butterflies, back to my city, visit the city again, 3 butterflies appear again, and click 2 to get 5 nets.
Why dont we get 5 flowers or 5 butterflies in one visit?

Why dont we get 5 flowers or 5 butterflies in one visit?
Because if they did that, it would be just too easy. This is another prime example of Aardvark’s theory of different events for players of different levels. I cannot envisage anyone having any difficulty playing this event, it’s for more novice players. No need to gather items for destination flights or build buildings, just a few clicks and you’re done.

Event complete so I’m going to get back on with my normal flying and scowl at anyone who complains it’s too easy. I’ve been looking for a break from events so this actually works out quite well.

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
It's pretty clear that they just forgot about us windows users. It might be an easy event, but now we also miss out on the event ranking. Higher level players may not be effected, but me as a newer player and lower level, I can use every silver coin I can get my hands on. Not to mention less time to gather snowdrops to buy those buildings like a skate park or spring lake.

It's pretty clear that they just forgot about us windows users. It might be an easy event, but now we also miss out on the event ranking. Higher level players may not be effected, but me as a newer player and lower level, I can use every silver coin I can get my hands on. Not to mention less time to gather snowdrops to buy those buildings like a skate park or spring lake.
Those buildings only work as a souvenir. Not interesting at all
And its so difficult to collect snowdrops that probably you won't be able to buy any.

Top Bottom