Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.12 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've replied somewhere above already that this looks like a bug we need to fix. The proper behavior for that message is to pop up only if you've been away from game for a very long time (e.g. couple of weeks).
Ok understood. Would be cool if they did a pop notification for speed ups too...just like it does when you're in the game. It certainly would increase login time and engagement from players....just a thought.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09p33xos
Username
Ned
Yes I collected all required items. They are still showing in my warehouse items.

Yeah, I have a yellow "!" over mine. When I click on the building, I have two slots and one more available for twenty greenies. There's no way for me to click on "Upgrade" or whatever to find out what I need to complete the upgrade. That's what's changed with this version. I'm playing with amazon fire.

Top Bottom