Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.12 update

I upgraded my reserve hangar to level 3 after this update and I cannot open additional slots. It has a green explanation point above it and when clicked on it opens up but doesn't acknowledge an ability to open more slots. Also the quest that calls for the upgrade is still incomplete in the quest tree.

Are you sure you have all items required for lvl3 reserve Hangar upgrade? Those are: 4x Exit Sign, 4x Fire Extinguisher and 4x Machine Oil?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
The land expansion window is really dangerous. Haven't clicked it myself, but it was a close call just now. I would be really, really pissed off if I lose 100 greenies for something like that.
Maybe it would be a good idea to add another confirmation step. What do you guys think?

Yes I collected all required items. They are still showing in my warehouse items.
Very strange: it looks like the hangar is not upgraded yet?! Is the exclamation sign above the hangar green or red? If it is green (it looks like green on my phone when I open your picture, but just to be sure :)), then it means you have tap on the hangar and to accept (confirm) the ordered update, just you are missing the two icons wrench&screwdriver and green up arrow. I would open a ticket with gi (type game insight support in google and go ahead) attaching all pictures.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ci89el
Username
Redgas425
Very strange: it looks like the hangar is not upgraded yet?! Is the exclamation sign above the hangar green or red? If it is green (it looks like green on my phone when I open your picture, but just to be sure :)), then it means you have tap on the hangar and to accept (confirm) the ordered update, just you are missing the two icons wrench&screwdriver and green up arrow. I would open a ticket with gi (type game insight support in google and go ahead) attaching all pictures.

The explanation point is green and when I click on it I get the other pictures I posted. After doing some reading in other threads on here, it seems like it is like the bug they had with the helicopter repair building completion. I did go through the in game tech support tab last night. I have yet to hear back from them outside of the automated message.

The explanation point is green and when I click on it I get the other pictures I posted. After doing some reading in other threads on here, it seems like it is like the bug they had with the helicopter repair building completion. I did go through the in game tech support tab last night. I have yet to hear back from them outside of the automated message.
What else you can do is to send a PM to Gt City in the forum, advising your ticket# (but you need to submit a ticket via the web page) and asking for support for handing your task quickly. I'd suggest you wait 2 more days to hear from the in-game tech support and if nothing changes, go ahead and open a ticket via the web page.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The land expansion window is really dangerous. Haven't clicked it myself, but it was a close call just now. I would be really, really pissed off if I lose 100 greenies for something like that.
Maybe it would be a good idea to add another confirmation step. What do you guys think?

There's already a 'Confirm Purchases' for all Airport Cash (greens) purchases option in the Settings that is turned on by default.

There's already a 'Confirm Purchases' for all Airport Cash (greens) purchases option in the Settings that is turned on by default.

Hi,

I think there is no confirmation for the cash side. Even if it is not so bad than greenies (and does no more occur for high level accounts), it could be a bit frustrating.

What about moving the extension buy inside the edition menu (four green arrows) ? And remove it from the main game screen.

It will remove all accidental activations when tapping everywhere to gather money or paxs - or trees.
And it sounds a bit logical to have this in the edition menu. Like for the roads.

Hi,

I think there is no confirmation for the cash side. Even if it is not so bad than greenies (and does no more occur for high level accounts), it could be a bit frustrating.

What about moving the extension buy inside the edition menu (four green arrows) ? And remove it from the main game screen.

It will remove all accidental activations when tapping everywhere to gather money or paxs - or trees.
And it sounds a bit logical to have this in the edition menu. Like for the roads.
My game asks me to confirm (almost every) greenies purchase, incl. all land expansions. You may check your settings if you go to settings (gear icon) - there is a "Confirm Purchases" tick.

Ivan, they are still some purchases, where you don't ask for a confirmation: for sure all factory buildings' (e.g. Sweet Factory) additional slots, all repair hangars were so as well, although I haven't opened a slot recently. Especially annoying is the story with the gold/silver tokens, if you decide to purchase new plane and while scrolling the list you tap by mistake on purchasing S1/S2 plane. Would be really nice if you would add confirmations in above cases as well.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
"Come back and become an expert on all flights"....really isn't necessary as a push notification as soon as we close the window.
What should be done is a push notification letting the player know when a flight is eligible for a speed-up. Now that would be far more useful.

Yes, very much this. It beggars belief that there's no way of turning this off in game.
Equally, who asked for this or thought it was a useful thing?

My game asks me to confirm (almost every) greenies purchase, incl. all land expansions. You may check your settings if you go to settings (gear icon) - there is a "Confirm Purchases" tick.

Ivan, they are still some purchases, where you don't ask for a confirmation: for sure all factory buildings' (e.g. Sweet Factory) additional slots, all repair hangars were so as well, although I haven't opened a slot recently. Especially annoying is the story with the gold/silver tokens, if you decide to purchase new plane and while scrolling the list you tap by mistake on purchasing S1/S2 plane. Would be really nice if you would add confirmations in above cases as well.
Agree, Pit.
I've bought S2 Delta by mistake. Misclick too fast and boom... :mad:

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

Best way is to never have that many greenies :sneaky:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Yes, very much this. It beggars belief that there's no way of turning this off in game.
Equally, who asked for this or thought it was a useful thing?

I've replied somewhere above already that this looks like a bug we need to fix. The proper behavior for that message is to pop up only if you've been away from game for a very long time (e.g. couple of weeks).

Top Bottom