Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.12 update

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
  • The interaction with a building on a map (Move, Rotate, Sell, Put to Inventory, Place a Road) is redone from scratch, it should be easier now, try it out
The new system is nice, but I really liked having the ability to hide all the buildings (outside of the move/rotate/sell mode) for general play... it was much easier to see which buildings needed collecting, and made clicking on specific buildings in a sea of other ones (especially tall ones) much easier. Would be great to have the old toggle on/off back.

The new system is nice, but I really liked having the ability to hide all the buildings (outside of the move/rotate/sell mode) for general play... it was much easier to see which buildings needed collecting, and made clicking on specific buildings in a sea of other ones (especially tall ones) much easier. Would be great to have the old toggle on/off back.
I second that was a realy great feature and defenetly should return with the next update

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Has anyone else noticed that when you land a plane now and the screen needs to pan to the runways, it is much more of a clunky and abrupt move than the old smooth transition (iOS)

I much preferred the old movement.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Free2Play and the GI Team,

I know I've b*tched a lot at you guys in the past about annoying bugs. but thank you for finally fixing them and I just wanna compliment you guys on an outstanding job with these past 3 updates. I really love the new updated look of buildings and I love how much easier it is to interact/move them. but most importantly the game is running smooth and counting properly.

Keep up the good work!

Untitled.jpg

I put circle around some buildings that all brown color (light and dark) i think its too much if you can make a buildings with black color mix with yellow or black with light green.
The one i love it is villa with pool a great color (y)
Untitled1.png

Here my main problem and make me crazy it is from previous update but i thought maybe Gi will notice this:
Every time when i click to get the reward i must wait the yellow line that show up to vanish then click show up this took more time specially when i have thousands of chest i have to open before it was more easy just keep clicking the muse and collect less than a second it took each click.
Could be this more faster please it will help me and other players.
Thank you very much
The update is amazing. (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
"Come back and become an expert on all flights"....really isn't necessary as a push notification as soon as we close the window.
What should be done is a push notification letting the player know when a flight is eligible for a speed-up. Now that would be far more useful.

D

Deleted member 9675

Although the old method was good in itself, I have just moved numerous buildings, sold, rotated, built etc and included roads without having to open and close the tabs like it was before and do one at a time.

It did take me a few minutes to lol figure a method to the madness, of the dev or devs to figure this on out, but I sure wish I could have made a video tutorial of what I just accomplished in about ten minutes. But I just moved, and switched out hangars, in order mind you, plus everything else, without having to close the sell, move, rotate, streets settings once until i was done.
Moving and building1.JPG
Moving and building2.JPG
Moving and building2.JPG
Moving and building1.JPG
Moving and building2.JPG
Moving and building1.JPG Moving and building2.JPG Moving and building1.JPG Moving and building2.JPG Moving and building1.JPG Moving and building2.JPG

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I must write and express my thanks for the most recent update to the game. The game is very pleasing to both my eyes, e.g. the eight icon click buttons (along the bottom of the game screen) and their associated menus, the click icon buttons along the sides and across the top, the new building designs and other features besides. I particularly like the way all the on screen icons, slide off screen, when the 6th and 7th click icon buttons are selected, and then reappear when you exit.

I would still like to be able to sell surplus buildings out of my warehouse, without the need to first build them. I would also like to see an increase, from 20 to 50 gifts per day, to my good neighbours. Since, we all have a good few hundred neighbours, an increase to 50 gifts per day would not be an unreasonable expectation.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

'Tis so rare that an update comes out and there are no major complains.

This is by far the best update, thanks to you Ivan and the team.

I can't help it but to tag you Free2Play you all deserve a bells!!

There was a time that I waited for up to a week before updating, just to make sure there are no major bugs in the update.

The last few updates however have been pretty smooth sailing, so I would also like to give a "thumbs up" to the developers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
There was a time that I waited for up to a week before updating, just to make sure there are no major bugs in the update.

The last few updates however have been pretty smooth sailing, so I would also like to give a "thumbs up" to the developers!
True. Tech update only...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ci89el
Username
Redgas425
Gameplay
  • We’ve updated the logic behind the Show Me buttons and green hint pointers so they help you better
UI and Art
  • Updated UI: Duty Free, Reserve Hangar, it Production Buildings (Flight Catering Facility, Laundry, Sweets Factory, etc.)
I upgraded my reserve hangar to level 3 after this update and I cannot open additional slots. It has a green explanation point above it and when clicked on it opens up but doesn't acknowledge an ability to open more slots. Also the quest that calls for the upgrade is still incomplete in the quest tree.

Screenshot_2018-10-07-13-30-10.png

Screenshot_2018-10-07-13-30-10.png
Screenshot_2018-10-07-13-30-18.png

Screenshot_2018-10-07-13-30-28.png
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom