Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.11 update

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I have excess of unnecessary buildings and various fragments of the collection.

The collection fragments you just have to put up with; we all do. It brings in extra xp and coins when they finally complete. For the extra buildings, just sell off an existing one that you've already built and build a new one in its place. Boom, extra coins.

Tomaszek

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
Tomek
The collection fragments you just have to put up with; we all do. It brings in extra xp and coins when they finally complete. For the extra buildings, just sell off an existing one that you've already built and build a new one in its place. Boom, extra coins.

Thank you !

I have a different proposal:
1. I am eager to sell unnecessary buildings in packs of 10 for 5 green.
2. Similarly unnecessary collections in packs of 100 for 5 green.

Such a move on the part of the developer can release a lot of space on the servers, and we give players a new incentive to play actively :)

Logistics and ecenomy in the game will gain a new dimension :)

2 things to be aware of when doing that... the coins for the sale might not be as much as the coins lost during rebuild and be careful the building you decide on doesn’t need extra items during construction ;).

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
A tech update is coming to iOS in the next few days with support for iPhone XS / XS Max/ XR. No other changes.
Hi Ivan,

Excellent game BTW.
On the whole its a fun experience, but I lost interest with the Helicopter stuff. The final set of Helicopter trasks are, in my humble opinion, too convoluted and time consuming for little reward. Is there any foreseable way to put the fun back into it.

Thanks for the brilliant game Baz :) :)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan,

Excellent game BTW.
On the whole its a fun experience, but I lost interest with the Helicopter stuff. The final set of Helicopter trasks are, in my humble opinion, too convoluted and time consuming for little reward. Is there any foreseable way to put the fun back into it.

Thanks for the brilliant game Baz :) :)

We're not done with helicopters. There're fun new things we can do with them and our general roadmap has new heli activity planned ahead, but there's no estimate as of now when that might happen.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
We're not done with helicopters. There're fun new things we can do with them and our general roadmap has new heli activity planned ahead, but there's no estimate as of now when that might happen.
Thank you FTP, most kind of you to reply so promptly. I look forward to all future aspects of the game.

Cheers Baz :)

Top Bottom