Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Indeed I plan to sell or store soon almost all coin buildings (incl. the event award buildings) in my city except the ones I need for other purposes - those are the above mentioned Luna Parks and Crop Circles, as well as Planetariums and Astronaut Academies for launch items, Private Schools, Courhouses and Business Centers for Mystery Bonus items, Grand Hotels until I manage to replace them completely with Excavation Award buildings, Research Labs and VIP Lounges, as they stay at the airport side and perhaps I’ll be reluctant to sell or store 7 more buildings with a price > 75,000 coins each.
EDIT: ... and indeed I plan to keep 5x Eateries with one Bank Branch - with activating an 1 hour contract for 10 silver tokens I plan to be able to do 150 commercial visits, should I have it in my daily tasks.,
I noticed that your coin buildings have decreased drastically (I remembered looking at your city a few months back). I will eventually do the same after my upgrades, purchase the last two big birds, and maybe one lv 7 runway. After that, most of those buildings will be warehoused as well. Hopefully our warehouse will never be capped

I noticed that your coin buildings have decreased drastically (I remembered looking at your city a few months back). I will eventually do the same after my upgrades, purchase the last two big birds, and maybe one lv 7 runway. After that, most of those buildings will be warehoused as well. Hopefully our warehouse will never be capped
Indeed, the coins I invested in my city until say two months ago were about one third of what I invest right now. Before my big investment was CT lvl11, Terminal lvl11, RW 7 and 6 and 13x Hangar lvl6 and 7. Now I purchased x6 all residential building (most expensive 690k Apart Hotel, 870k Apart House, 1m Condominium), x6 Private School, Courthouse and now Biz Center, 5x RW6, Town Hall to lvl11, upgrade of the current fleet to 13x Falcon and few more. So coins are always missing...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Indeed, the coins I invested in my city until say two months ago were about one third of what I invest right now. Before my big investment was CT lvl11, Terminal lvl11, RW 7 and 6 and 13x Hangar lvl6 and 7. Now I purchased x6 all residential building (most expensive 690k Apart Hotel, 870k Apart House, 1m Condominium), x6 Private School, Courthouse and now Biz Center, 5x RW6, Town Hall to lvl11, upgrade of the current fleet to 13x Falcon and few more. So coins are always missing...
You gave me a good idea in terms of something else to go after all my purchases are done. I was only aiming for 6 private schools, but it would be wise to get the other two buildings as well, so that I max out mystery bonus potential...after Ive done all my major purchases. (y)

@Navigata07 , please elaborate on the “mystery bonus potential” with regards to the buildings mentioned ... Private School, Courthouse, and Business Center, right?
Those buildings drop items needed to complete the collections with mystery bonus as the reward. I don’t have any of those buildings but from what I’ve read the drop rates are terrible.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 , please elaborate on the “mystery bonus potential” with regards to the buildings mentioned ... Private School, Courthouse, and Business Center, right?
Yes. You have 3 different collections that reward a mystery bonus when you complete the collection. Theyre useful for map runs as well as making daily flying more efficient.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Those buildings drop items needed to complete the collections with mystery bonus as the reward. I don’t have any of those buildings but from what I’ve read the drop rates are terrible.
Terrible? Ha! Dismal is more like it. My adventure buildings have helped to complete the collection more than the buildings themselves. The only collection that is worse is the flights from stockholm :facepalm:

Ah, duh :banghead::bag: ... I’m embarrassed to admit I should have known this!! Thanks a bunch for, almost, saving @Navigata07 a reply! :D:D

Yes. You have 3 different collections that reward a mystery bonus when you complete the collection. Theyre useful for map runs as well as making daily flying more efficient.
You beat me to the punch :eek: ... I was just ready to thank @Capt.S and hopefully save you an unecessary reply ... given that you’ve been working overtime in that department lately!!! :happy: :rolleyes:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Dismal... My 6 x Courthouse and 6 x Private School, are giving a drop rate average of 1 in 152. So one Mystery Bonus every 2 months from those buildings. Lesson learnt.
Looks like those private schools were at least good for teaching us a painful lesson :rolleyes:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Indeed :ROFLMAO:. And at 280,000 coins to pop them into the warehouse, its not exactly a building you can move around as the need for space evolves.
I actually see a use for these buildings, but I see it in the end game after the big purchases. As dismal as the drops are, it's at least better than nothing. However, I say to focus on other things if space is an issue

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Looks like this update is more troublesome than we thought. Hope all the players are enjoying the event break they begged for, because after this delay, it's going to be another streak of events. Be prepared.

I actually see a use for these buildings, but I see it in the end game after the big purchases. As dismal as the drops are, it's at least better than nothing. However, I say to focus on other things if space is an issue
I agree, if you have space and coins go for it, but it shouldn't be a top priority. I get more drops from neighbor visits (CBM visits).

Looks like this update is more troublesome than we thought. Hope all the players are enjoying the event break they begged for, because after this delay, it's going to be another streak of events. Be prepared.
Exactly. We may get a week long break in November, but it should be busy until January.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree, if you have space and coins go for it, but it shouldn't be a top priority. I get more drops from neighbor visits (CBM visits).

Exactly. We may get a week long break in November, but it should be busy until January.
.....assuming we get all the events we expect to get. I fear that some events may be on the chopping block until next year, like the QL Party. It debuted last year, and was clearly one of the favorites. The best events/sales are usually on an 18 month rotation. I think the curse event may also be on the same schedule. I hope I'm wrong, because more events means more potential rewards of interest. Those on the hunt for stars will have it rough though

Top Bottom